+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reply from CIC after new rules- confused

gocanada963

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
I had applied the skilled worker category 0213 after the new rules. The application was submitted in December '08, CIC received it on Jan 1st week. IELTS score was 8.5,points tallied to about 76 and I have IT experience of 10 years. But in a couple of weeks received a letter from CIC that "I am not satisfied with the description of roles and responsibilities mentioned for 0213". There was no further information.

The letter did not tell if I can reapply or not. Can I reapply with more documentation justifying my job experience and certificate copies? Can some one advice on what additional documents I should include?

I applied all by myself, does anyone recommend using lawyers for this purpose? (I anticipate an additional 2000 USD if I hire a lawyer).

Please advice and good luck to all who have already applied :)

gocanada963

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Thanks Rupesh. Yes, I do all the duties of 0213 and may be more than that for the last 3 years. I did not elaborate with an additional sheet on that one and may be that failed me in impressing these guys. I will re apply. Thanks again

znaty

Feb 15, 2009
Canada
hi dear
sorry for hearing that , but simply you can re apply using the duties mentioned in NOC page which describing your title

i want to know very important thing , did cic send you your bank draft back as it was ( without incash it ) or they incashed it and told you that they will make a refund for you ??

because i am afraid that what happened with you will be the same with me and i am still waiting reply
thank you

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Hello Gocanada
Sorry to hear that..i have also applied and still waiting to hear something...just want to know where did you apply for which country ?? your ans will help to get some idea.

Thank you