+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Replacement Passport needed after PPR

AshyS

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Dears,

By God's grace, I got PPR yesterday requesting to submit my passport to VFS.
But today I got an ADR requesting for Passport upload under Replacement needed section.

Does this mean my uploaded passport was not clear?

Please guide.

Ashy

Junaid_Ann

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2141 AND 1215
App. Filed.......
31 JULY 2014
Doc's Request.
29-05-2018 (submitted on 28-06-2018)
IELTS Request
10 SEP 2017 (updated)
Med's Request
29-05-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Interview........
01 MAR 2017
Passport Req..
05-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2018
Dears,

By God's grace, I got PPR yesterday requesting to submit my passport to VFS.
But today I got an ADR requesting for Passport upload under Replacement needed section.

Does this mean my uploaded passport was not clear?

Please guide.

Ashy
We have the same situation. We rcvd ppr and visa were stamped . After a month we got procedural fairness letter without any reason mentioned in it clearly and stated that our visas are deactivated until further notice. Now when we checked complete documentation we found that we missed to upload ADR on GCkey. Did you get procedural fairness as well ? or replacement needed option in GC key with timeline mentioned?

AshyS

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
We have the same situation. We rcvd ppr and visa were stamped . After a month we got procedural fairness letter without any reason mentioned in it clearly and stated that our visas are deactivated until further notice. Now when we checked complete documentation we found that we missed to upload ADR on GCkey. Did you get procedural fairness as well ? or replacement needed option in GC key with timeline mentioned?
Hi...i was only asked for passport replacemnt as ADR and we sent the passports 4 stamping after uploading this doc again...we also got the visa stamped.... hope this is clear...

notdutra

Jan 19, 2024
Hi...i was only asked for passport replacemnt as ADR and we sent the passports 4 stamping after uploading this doc again...we also got the visa stamped.... hope this is clear...
what happened in the end? did you need to upload passport?