+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Replacement overdue (Passport required)

Mohamed Hamad

Mar 31, 2023
Hi everyone,

I received a passport request on 02/23/2023. Then I sent the required documentation to VFS and then got a notification on 03/13/2023 that the IRCC had received it and is under process.
Then I got an email showing that my application has been changed and asking me to sign in to check the status and view the application I submitted.
I signed in and found that my application has been approved, but I found a notification on the upload document section (replacement needed, Passport required, required by 24 March 2023), and I could not upload it cause option upload not working, and now it changed to (replacement overdue)
and my passport is still in the IRCC office.

Has anyone experienced the same thing if so please let me know what should I do

Thanks in advance

Hiphy

Nov 6, 2019
Mine was Replacement needed, Submission required, required by May 19. This was after an application was for a minor was cancelled, and I received two emails that (1) the status has changed and (2) mwe need something to continue processing my application.

Please how did you resolve it?

srttttt

Nov 28, 2023
Hi everyone,

I received a passport request on 02/23/2023. Then I sent the required documentation to VFS and then got a notification on 03/13/2023 that the IRCC had received it and is under process.
Then I got an email showing that my application has been changed and asking me to sign in to check the status and view the application I submitted.
I signed in and found that my application has been approved, but I found a notification on the upload document section (replacement needed, Passport required, required by 24 March 2023), and I could not upload it cause option upload not working, and now it changed to (replacement overdue)
and my passport is still in the IRCC office.

Has anyone experienced the same thing if so please let me know what should I do

Thanks in advance
Hello, did you reach any result?