+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Removal Order ..I think

Timesup

Mar 13, 2013
A woman I know arrived in Canada from China as a student in 2002 or 2003. She got pregnant in 2004 and in 2006 she got married to a Canadian. He divorced her and became the custodial parent of their child in 2008. She applied for Refugee Status which was dated February 2008 to February 2013. I do not know what that entailed or what she was supposed to do during those 5 years as I am a Canadian and unfamiliar with the process. Last August she was arrested for battery and apparently was flagged by Immigration. She was arrested and went to the facility in Milton...she called me and I got a lawyer for her....she told me at that time that she was going to have to leave Canada as she had not fulfilled certain obligations connected with the Refugee Status application. She keeps telling her little girl that she has to go back to China whenever she has an opportunity but refuses to give her ex-husband any information and he is unable to give counsel to his daughter....Does anyone have any idea what is going on ..how many appeals can you make? ....how long does it take for the government to send this order?...if anyone can give some info it would be greatly appreciated....Thanks