+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical passed 4 months ago and Nothing Yet!

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Hello my freinds.
So I originally submitted my application (AOR) on october 2020 (2 years ago), under FSW programe, out side of Canada (Egypt), and things were going slowly dur to Covid and bla bla.
But finally on my i received a msg in forming that i am required to make another polic certificcate which I submitted shortly afterwards, then they requested a second medical examination.
I was so happy then cuz from my research, I've learned that people who made their second medical receive their COPR within a month or even a couple of weeks.
It has been over 4 month now and I am devestated and tired of waiting.
it worths mentioning that my wife renewed her passport so i submitted the new on via web form around two weeks after the remedical.
so does any of you guys experienced such delay after the second medical?
Thanks alot guys

oyounis

Apr 26, 2020
Hi Ammar, I hope all is well. Have you heard from them yet ?. I also applied in Dec 2020 but I actually haven't heard from them like at all for the past 2 years. They only renewed my medicals a year ago and that is the only update I got in the 2 year period.

Reactions: Ammar_alshaer

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Hi Ammar, I hope all is well. Have you heard from them yet ?. I also applied in Dec 2020 but I actually haven't heard from them like at all for the past 2 years. They only renewed my medicals a year ago and that is the only update I got in the 2 year period.
Hello my freinds.
So I originally submitted my application (AOR) on october 2020 (2 years ago), under FSW programe, out side of Canada (Egypt), and things were going slowly dur to Covid and bla bla.
But finally on my i received a msg in forming that i am required to make another polic certificcate which I submitted shortly afterwards, then they requested a second medical examination.
I was so happy then cuz from my research, I've learned that people who made their second medical receive their COPR within a month or even a couple of weeks.
It has been over 4 month now and I am devestated and tired of waiting.
it worths mentioning that my wife renewed her passport so i submitted the new on via web form around two weeks after the remedical.
so does any of you guys experienced such delay after the second medical?
Thanks alot guys
My AOR is in November 2020, in November 2022, I just passed the third medical test. Several days before, I found a Ghost update, nothing then

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
My AOR is in November 2020, in November 2022, I just passed the third medical test. Several days before, I found a Ghost update, nothing then
Wow third medical is that a thing! Best of luck my friend, hope you hear the good news soon

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
My case is FSW outland, so the second and third medical test are required by IRCC
Not sure if it is necessary. I am also a FSW outland applicant, but when the first medical was about to expire, they extended mine, but they asked a remedical for my family.

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Hello my friend, so they didn't request any additional documents or additional police certificates from you?

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Not sure if it is necessary. I am also a FSW outland applicant, but when the first medical was about to expire, they extended mine, but they asked a remedical for my family.
In my application, my family is unaccompanied dependent. The strange thing is that only me (primary applicant) was requested to take the third medical test.

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
In my application, my family is unaccompanied dependent. The strange thing is that only me (primary applicant) was requested to take the third medical test.
Apparently there is no rules for any of this