R - 7
W - 6
S - 7

2nd attempt - 23/06/18 - BC

L - 8
R - 8
W - 6.5
S - 7.5

I opted for an EOR (writing) on my second IELTS exam, hoping to get a band of 7. I applied it last 12/07/18. I finally got my result today after 3 weeks of waiting and the band score did NOT CHANGE.

I have called earlier today to follow up before I got the email and they said it was not released yet. Few hours after the call, I got the email and it said UNCHANGED.

Just want to ask, for those who have received their EOR Feedback, did you guys receive the EOR feedback from the official british council email or a specific individual working at the british council?

I am so in denial and thinking something is not right .

Last edited:

BCR

Aug 1, 2018
My Success story...
I got my updated trf today...
My writing scores have changed from 6.5 to 7.5....
Hi, just want to ask, when you received the email regarding your EOR feedback, did you receive it from the official email (ksainfo@britishcouncil.org) or from an individual working at british council??

bishcan

Jul 27, 2018
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Hi, just want to ask, when you received the email regarding your EOR feedback, did you receive it from the official email (ksainfo@britishcouncil.org) or from an individual working at british council??
Did you get mail from some individual??? I have seen some people saying they didn't get any message or email, they got the EOR directly. As per standard the email should be from the organisation email not from some individual.

BCR

Aug 1, 2018
Did you get mail from some individual??? I have seen some people saying they didn't get any message or email, they got the EOR directly. As per standard the email should be from the organisation email not from some individual.
It still came from an organization email however it was my first time to be receiving email from *specificname*@sa.britishcouncil.org instead of the usual email (ksainfo@sa.britishcouncil.org) that they use to communicate.

Also, i have called earlier and they said the result was not released yet, however within 2 hours after the call, I have received the EOR feedback through email.

bishcan

Jul 27, 2018
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
It still came from an organization email however it was my first time to be receiving email from *specificname*@sa.britishcouncil.org instead of the usual email (ksainfo@sa.britishcouncil.org) that they use to communicate.

Also, i have called earlier and they said the result was not released yet, however within 2 hours after the call, I have received the EOR feedback through email.
Well I wont say its fishy but surely weird to see a mail from individual!! Because its impossible to challenge IELTS decisions..

BCR

Aug 1, 2018
Well I wont say its fishy but surely weird to see a mail from individual!! Because its impossible to challenge IELTS decisions..
This really upsets me.

I have read in the previous comments that they also feel that some TRF for EOR were not really sent for review. They are just kept and sent back with the same band score.

God knows. Im really losing hope.

Sam0301

Jun 6, 2018
Did not get any email... directly recieved trf..

ash2327974

Jun 26, 2018
hey ..guys justy wanted to share my experience i happened to call British Council today and they told me that my TRF has been despatched. when asked my score they said they cant give me any infos. But, when pushed a bit she said that " I would be receiving a new trf and not the old one"

what do you say? I assume if they are issuing a new trf that means that the score has changed! what do you ppl say . Please guide me

Jyotiawahan

Jul 27, 2018
hey ..guys justy wanted to share my experience i happened to call British Council today and they told me that my TRF has been despatched. when asked my score they said they cant give me any infos. But, when pushed a bit she said that " I would be receiving a new trf and not the old one"

what do you say? I assume if they are issuing a new trf that means that the score has changed! what do you ppl say . Please guide me
Yes a new trf is issued only when the score is changed, otherwise they send old trf back

Jyotiawahan

Jul 27, 2018

When did you apply for eor and from which country

ash2327974

Jun 26, 2018
Yes a new trf is issued only when the score is changed, otherwise they send old trf back
Hey thanks Jyoti, for that quick revert in btw now when the score is changed ...should i take it as an INCREASE AND NOT DECREASE! Right Because either the score is unchanged or increase. She told me thoroughly that they receive the score from UK fascility i mean their guidance and on that basis issue a new trf or send the the same trf. Ending the conversation she hinted me saying that I WILL BE GETTING A NEW TRF AND NOT THE OLD ONE. I THINK THIS IS REVEALED IN THEIR SYSTEM AND NOT THE SCORE! SURAT< GUJARAT INDIA

Jyotiawahan

Jul 27, 2018
Hey thanks Jyoti, for that quick revert in btw now when the score is changed ...should i take it as an INCREASE AND NOT DECREASE! Right Because either the score is unchanged or increase. She told me thoroughly that they receive the score from UK fascility i mean their guidance and on that basis issue a new trf or send the the same trf. Ending the conversation she hinted me saying that I WILL BE GETTING A NEW TRF AND NOT THE OLD ONE. I THINK THIS IS REVEALED IN THEIR SYSTEM AND NOT THE SCORE! SURAT< GUJARAT INDIA
It will be an increase hopefully. All the best. And please tell when did you apply for eor means which date