Remark Success rate

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
I dont know, I didnt even check online. My timeline for computer test was:
Sunday - took test
Wednesday - received TRF and asked for EOR
Saturday - received EOR and new TRF

Everything was so fast I didnt see a point in looking online.
This is quite fast you got your EOR results just in 3-4 days?

Avmaia

May 18, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/03/2019
This is quite fast you got your EOR results just in 3-4 days?
Yes, on the website it says it takes between 2 to 21 days, depending on which and how many sections you asked for EOR.
My EOR for paper-based took like 6 weeks.

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi, did you received any update? and one more thing I wanted to ask - I have applied for EOR at my IDP center along with original TRF but has not received any mail confirmation or anything - is this normal? did you receive any acknowledgment for same?
Hi, I'm not familiar with the process of EOR when it is done at the test centre. I've applied via email and asked them not to mail my original TRF to my address since I was applying for EOR. Then, in the same day, I received a confirmation email as follows.

Your Enquiry on Results request has been received by IELTS Test Centre. It has been determined to meet the requirements and your payment has been processed successfully. It will now be forwarded to IDP Australia.
Please note that the Enquiry on Results process could take 2 – 21 days from the time the test centre forwards the request to IDP Australia.
We will not have any updates until we get your Enquiry on Result back from IDP Australia, so please kindly wait for our email.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I dont know, I didnt even check online. My timeline for computer test was:
Sunday - took test
Wednesday - received TRF and asked for EOR
Saturday - received EOR and new TRF

Everything was so fast I didnt see a point in looking online.
Please share your test centre country

alaskapalaman

May 28, 2019
Exam Partner-IDP
Country-Philippines
Revaluation Submission Date-9th May 19
Subject-Speaking
Revaluation Completion Date-28th may 19
TRF received date-2nd june 19
Result-successfully from 6.5 to 7.5

My IELTS journey ends here. Thanks for this forum for giving me the courage to recheck my score.

chubachoochoo

Jun 1, 2019
Hi, did you received any update? and one more thing I wanted to ask - I have applied for EOR at my IDP center along with original TRF but has not received any mail confirmation or anything - is this normal? did you receive any acknowledgment for same?
I didn't receive any mail as well. Applied for EoR last 11th of May. Til now I have no idea about my request.:)

Reactions: crs350onip

chubachoochoo

Jun 1, 2019
Exam Partner-IDP
Country-Philippines
Subject-Speaking

My IELTS journey ends here. Thanks for this forum for giving me the courage to recheck my score.
I'm still waiting for my result. I only requested for EoR in Writing last 11th May, pero tagal. Buti ka pa kabayan, tapos na. Congrats:)

Reactions: alaskapalaman

margarets0610

Jun 1, 2019
Exam Partner-IDP
Country-Philippines
Subject-Speaking

Big cong! Thank you for sharing!

Mate123

Jun 2, 2019
What is the duration of getting refund from the British Council? It's been almost a week since I received my TRF and also my writing score has changed from 6.5 to 7, but no information regarding refund received via SMS or email. Could someone tell me how many days its going to take for the refund process?