+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reliable Consultant in Karachi

Salim1983

Jul 10, 2023
Hi,

Kindly suggest reliable consultant in Karachi because I want to apply for immigration.

Furthermore, please provide complete name and contact number of consultants and also share your experience with consultant

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Any suggestion?
Don't hire local, unregulated consultants. There's no protection or guarantee that they'd do your application well enough. Most of us here believe that consultants are useless and we did our applications on our own.

I paid $1k+ to a consultant that did nothing and costed me 3 years. At the end I did my own documentation and submission. It is very easy to do apply for PR under Express entry on your own.

But if you still wish to get help, hire a Canadian lawyer instead. They won't scam you and will be trustworthy.

Reactions: scylla

Salim1983

Jul 10, 2023
Don't hire local, unregulated consultants. There's no protection or guarantee that they'd do your application well enough. Most of us here believe that consultants are useless and we did our applications on our own.

I paid $1k+ to a consultant that did nothing and costed me 3 years. At the end I did my own documentation and submission. It is very easy to do apply for PR under Express entry on your own.

But if you still wish to get help, hire a Canadian lawyer instead. They won't scam you and will be trustworthy.
Thank you for advice
Can suggest Canadian Lawyer?