+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Related deferment

Jan 24, 2021
My file have submitted on 14th july. My medical have done on 15th june and biometric have done on 30th december. My biometric is already updated on gckey but my medical is still not updated. As i have a study loan for this course. I have started online classes. But the problem is if in any case i get refusal after 12th feb my one semester fees will deduct. What should i do? Do i defer my classes to next intake or wait for my visa? Can anybody please help me in this

Neetu Dhillon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Category........
STUDY
My file have submitted on 14th july. My medical have done on 15th june and biometric have done on 30th december. My biometric is already updated on gckey but my medical is still not updated. As i have a study loan for this course. I have started online classes. But the problem is if in any case i get refusal after 12th feb my one semester fees will deduct. What should i do? Do i defer my classes to next intake or wait for my visa? Can anybody please help me in this
I think you should defer
Be on safe side

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Try to wait as long as you can and if the decision is not out then better defer.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello,

Based on what I salvage from your post, you should wait a little since you have until February 12 to defer. You can use the waiting time to request for your GCMS notes to know if you'd passed eligibility or not.

If no news on your application after the brief wait, its then wise for you to defer in the first week of February.

Regards

Jan 24, 2021
Hello,

Based on what I salvage from your post, you should wait a little since you have until February 12 to defer. You can use the waiting time to request for your GCMS notes to know if you'd passed eligibility or not.

If no news on your application after the brief wait, its then wise for you to defer in the first week of February.

Regards
I already have raised webform. But the issue is with my loan only. After 2-3 days i will not able tp defer. The only option left will withdraw. And then i will get loan again