+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rejection

Nothing

May 15, 2010
I heard that now-a-days the rejection rate is pretty high. Is that true? To clear the backlog issue, there are rejection on simple tiny matters. And Singapore office is ahead of this. Any clue?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing said:
I heard that now-a-days the rejection rate is pretty high. Is that true? To clear the backlog issue, there are rejection on simple tiny matters. And Singapore office is ahead of this. Any clue?
Hi,

We have seen some cases where CIC has returned the application because of some mistakes like for e.g instead of writing visa office city name they have written the country name and they have returned the application becuase of this. And for the visa offices we did not see many application being reject due to small mistakes but however they have become strict in the "language proficiency" and "relatives in canada" part, one applicants application was refused becuase visa officer was not happ with his IELTS socre because his proffession was teacher and visa officer was not convinced that his english is good enough to become teacher in Canada and other thing his relative in Canada (uncle) was not doing well financially so they picked him on these two things. But overall there are not many rejection came because of small mistakes.

Cheers
Saki

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
add an other +10 for Saki , this is real very good analysis

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

We have seen some cases where CIC has returned the application because of some mistakes like for e.g instead of writing visa office city name they have written the country name and they have returned the application becuase of this. And for the visa offices we did not see many application being reject due to small mistakes but however they have become strict in the "language proficiency" and "relatives in canada" part, one applicants application was refused becuase visa officer was not happ with his IELTS socre because his proffession was teacher and visa officer was not convinced that his english is good enough to become teacher in Canada and other thing his relative in Canada (uncle) was not doing well financially so they picked him on these two things. But overall there are not many rejection came because of small mistakes.

Cheers
Saki
hai saki
whose case (teacher)was rejected because of IELTS?
can u please name the thread.
or name the person

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
CanadianLove said:
so what is considered to be good ielts score?
should not be below:

Listening 7.5 - 4points
Reading 6.5 -4points
Writing 6.5 -4points
Speaking 6.5 -4points

16 points, good score to get you a balance Immigration Points :)

Large

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
Doc's Request.
16-10-2009
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
Nothing said:
Yah that's true...Mine was rejected too after going through all the obstacle in complying all the requirements, in a single snap, the VO rejected it due to non eligibility. I think VO and CIO offices are not collaborating, mine was eligible in the CIO level, however, VO noted it as non eligible despite of the complete documents. I think the cap set by immigration and the huge volume of applicants forced them to really screened out all the applicants.

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

Cheers
Saki
Hai
i have applied for Lecturer under 4131
i have secured in academic module
6.5- listening
7-in reading
6.5- writing
6.5 -speaking(14 pints totally)
is my Ielts score o.K
and overall i have claimed 75 points
academic qualification-25
age -10
ielts-14
work experience-21
adaptability-5

do u think the visa officer will think of rejection because of moderate scorein listening?

(in india i am working as an English Lecturer)
but in my application to CIO, i have n't applied for English Lecturer, in NOC)
simply i have applied for LEctrer NOC.
i have mentioned that i have done the duties of noc 4131.
but worries me is all my appointment letters,experience letters, my id cards and payslips issued to me
clearly says that i am working for the department of English
will the visa officer think otherwise of case.

one more query.
should we have to work only in the occupation which we have claimed for in our application?
or we can go for any type of job that fits for us?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
They have hardened the process for 4131.
Scores above 6.0 in each sections should be fine for any NOC. Anything over 6.5 and above has not yet raised any issue. Scores like 5.5, 5.0 in any section makes me angry, So I cant blame the Immigraion officers. However, it still seems ok to get 5.0, 5.5, 6.0 in no more than 1 section.

fjcv

Oct 27, 2009
Hello guys:

I'm a May 2010 who's application was rejected due to an error in the family name of my wife; which shows 2 (two) last names intead of 1 (one) as it's normal in all Latinamerican contries, what i did was to write the 2 (two) surnames like it shows on her passport, but apparently the officer only wants one as it's customary in english spoken countries, but if i do that then the information on my wife would be incomplete.
Has anybody dealt with this issue before?, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and best of luck to all!

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohanrkkdi said:
hai saki
whose case (teacher)was rejected because of IELTS?
can u please name the thread.
or name the person
Hi Mohan

I really dont remember the name of that applicant but it was about 1 and a half month ago so i dont really remember the thread name or the applicant name sorry.

Cheers
Saki

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
saki said:
Hi Mohan

I really dont remember the name of that applicant but it was about 1 and a half month ago so i dont really remember the thread name or the applicant name sorry.

Cheers
Saki
Hai saki
please answer my query
i have applied for Lecturer under 4131
i have secured in academic module
6.5- listening
7-in reading
6.5- writing
6.5 -speaking(14 pints totally)
is my Ielts score o.K
and overall i have claimed 75 points
academic qualification-25
age -10
ielts-14
work experience-21
adaptability-5

do u think the visa officer will think of rejection because of moderate scorein listening?

(in india i am working as an English Lecturer)
but in my application to CIO, i have n't applied for English Lecturer, in NOC)
simply i have applied for LEctrer NOC.
i have mentioned that i have done the duties of noc 4131.
but worries me is all my appointment letters,experience letters, my id cards and payslips issued to me
clearly says that i am working for the department of English
will the visa officer think otherwise of case.

one more query.
should we have to work only in the occupation which we have claimed for in our application?
or we can go for any type of job that fits for us?

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
saki said:
Hi Mohan

Cheers
Saki
Hi Saki, there is also case of Fariza, wherein, VO called the applicant for interview and asked them about explaining source of fund...lets keep on observing what all points they have for rejections....