+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection and overstated

Mansum418

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hello everyone
Here is the story I got my study visa rejected in 2014 when I was already in New Zealand I supposed to leave the country but I overstayed a year and left in October 2015 and I moved to india I stayed there till 2019 and then I had applied for SOWP in September 2019 for canada and I got it , also I have got my spousal PGWP visa approved on November 2021 but as I have rejection of newzealand before on my passport my consultants who have helped me to get this visa approved have never asked me about any other country rejections they only asked me about my canada Ian rejections , but now as I already got my ITA for express entry and I get to know that I have to declare my another country rejections now m just stressed and burning out will it gona be a trouble for me . Pls help FYI I already have a team of consultants working on my profile and I have told them
Everything honestly…. If someone can share some valuable experience or information will be appreciated.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello everyone
Here is the story I got my study visa rejected in 2014 when I was already in New Zealand I supposed to leave the country but I overstayed a year and left in October 2015 and I moved to india I stayed there till 2019 and then I had applied for SOWP in September 2019 for canada and I got it , also I have got my spousal PGWP visa approved on November 2021 but as I have rejection of newzealand before on my passport my consultants who have helped me to get this visa approved have never asked me about any other country rejections they only asked me about my canada Ian rejections , but now as I already got my ITA for express entry and I get to know that I have to declare my another country rejections now m just stressed and burning out will it gona be a trouble for me . Pls help FYI I already have a team of consultants working on my profile and I have told them
Everything honestly…. If someone can share some valuable experience or information will be appreciated.
i dont understand breaking the law and then thinking there won't be consequences. nowadays everything you do will follow you.
BE HONEST, no matter what do NOT avoid declaring anything as they will know.

Reactions: ElvisRamaj

Mansum418

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
No I as I said I have consultants working on my profile and I have told them everything already but my past consultants had never asked me about any other country rejections they had
Only asked me about Canadian rejections always so now as I have declared everything honestly m just worried will the immigration ask me why I didn’t declared them b4

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
No I as I said I have consultants working on my profile and I have told them everything already but my past consultants had never asked me about any other country rejections they had
Only asked me about Canadian rejections always so now as I have declared everything honestly m just worried will the immigration ask me why I didn’t declared them b4
Don't trust consultants, they care about money. They will end the story saying- I filled the application as you had mentioned and said, you had consented and blah blah.
Had answered your ques in another thread.

Mansum418

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Don't trust consultants, they care about money. They will end the story saying- I filled the application as you had mentioned and said, you had consented and blah blah.
Had answered your ques in another thread.
Where you had answered I can really see that

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Honestly, "consultant did not ask me' is not a good answer. You have already lied by omission in your previous application if you did not declare your previous visa rejection and overstay. You need to be 100% honest on the application form and not to the consultant. If your consultant forgets /omits this information on your application, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure your previous refusal and overstay is mentioned on the application. Consultants have nothing to lose and if by any chance you actually get in trouble you will see that these consultants will vanish in thin air and won't refund you a single penny.

Reactions: Taran D and hamgha