+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection again !!!

Ziad99

Jul 8, 2016
FMJeb said:
That's the problem. Going from a BA to an UG diploma in an unrelated field is probably what led to your rejection. Purpose of visit means, they're unsure whether your sole purpose is to study (because you already have 12 years of work experience in hotels, why do you want to study for a diploma after all those years?). I know it's very upsetting, and I'm sure you're a genuine student but CIC are very strict in issuing student visas, especially if you're applying to a lower level of study.
If you want to reapply, you really need an SOP. An SOP is a 1-page (or more) letter answering the following questions:

1. Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?
2. What is your overall educational goal?
3. Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence or of
citizenship?
4. What research have you done into studies in your country of residence or of citizenship?
5. How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of
residence or of citizenship?
6. What ties do you have to your country of residence or of citizenship?
7. In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for studying in Canada? What is
your parents’ or guardians’ immigration status in their current country of residence?
8. Provide details of your education history – dates when the course started and ended, the
name and address of the school, the course taken, qualification, degree or certificate
awarded for the course.

An SOP is very important, especially in your case where you're applying to a new program which is unrelated to your BA.

well i made a mistake choosing my study domain in the 1st time then i found myself doing well in hospitality sector but i'm facing some difficulties that needs a proper education to the related field of work. for example if i wanna work at a 5 star hotel they won't care about my experience only but they would ask for my education also same for these huge restaurants companies. That's why i thought this would be the best option to fix my life before it's too late for me.

the SOP questions you mentioned is it an official form i have to download or i have to create one for them like on Word-file explaining all these point you mentioned

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Ziad99 said:
yeah they are on the 7th floor i went there twice last week for biometrics 1 for the 1st rejection and 1 for the 2nd. if i went there again i'll be listed as a regular customer i guess.

do you really think that there's could be a chance after i got rejected twice online, and i read that paper application takes too long in term of processing.

i still have 5 weeks before the classes starts... is there's a way that i can talk to anybody in Ankara - Embassy of Canada or that would be useless i mean seriously that would be like $600 just for application and they might reject me the 3rd time also without me getting the proper explanation from them what do they need from me to satisfy them about my "purpose of visit" which is educational.
First of all, the paper-based application processed in Beirut takes wayyyyyy less time than the one online. I did apply online without knowing this information... I applied on May 12 and my application is still in process since then with no update.

You may be right that you are losing many applications fees... but one thing is guaranteed is that Beirut office is way more familiar with Palestinian nationals living in Lebanon than other offices in other countries. Don't you agree? I also do not want to encourage you to submit a third application and lose more money for nothing.

But you may take the appointment to speak with VFS agents there, whatever they advise you then you can make up your mind whether to proceed with the application or not.

Ziad99

Jul 8, 2016
studentpermit said:
First of all, the paper-based application processed in Beirut takes wayyyyyy less time than the one online. I did apply online without knowing this information... I applied on May 12 and my application is still in process since then with no update.

You may be right that you are losing many applications fees... but one thing is guaranteed is that Beirut office is way more familiar with Palestinian nationals living in Lebanon than other offices in other countries. Don't you agree? I also do not want to encourage you to submit a third application and lose more money for nothing.

But you may take the appointment to speak with VFS agents there, whatever they advise you then you can make up your mind whether to proceed with the application or not.
yeah i'll think about giving it one last try since this is literally my dream trip and if they refuse me again that would be it. I'll add the SOP hopefully it will be the solution for the mysterious reason of rejection.

Ziad99

Jul 8, 2016
FMJeb said:
You just create a word file and answer the questions in an essay format
thanks you've been really helpful.. i'll write the answers to the questions you asked in an essay as an SOP as you told me.
1 last try hopefully it works this time..

FMJeb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ziad99 said:
thanks you've been really helpful.. i'll write the answers to the questions you asked in an essay as an SOP as you told me.
1 last try hopefully it works this time..
No problem best of luck Ziad

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hey, I am going to apply for DEP professional diploma in Accounting in Quebec after having my master's degree. Would it affect my Student visa application??