+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected(SPP) & got approved on second time (General on 05-08-2013/23-08-2013)

sharmaz

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Re: Rejected(applied 10-07-13) & got approved on second time (applied on 05-08-2013)

mrprabhu said:
# above all: Thank you and please be patient, if your on wait list. pass your hope and robustness to everyone, as many, you can!!!

# sharmaz: sure, will put it on your Inbox, today! since i seeing this thru mobile, now i can't.
send it to my email that manukaushal12@yahoo.com....regards

sachin17

Aug 24, 2013
i got 75% in 10th
67.6% in 12
59.71% in b.pharm in 2011
i got 6 band not less than 5.5 in each
i would like to apply in spp but my confusion is 2 years gap,i have experiance of pharmacy assistance in medical store
i want to make strong sop file so pls someone help me that which document i have to submit in sop regarding experiance in sop
pls...........help me

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello dear member,
congrats for ur arrival in Canada and enjoying a world class life.

I have some queries and some fears....plz help and advice me. not only u but anyone can give me guidance on my questions.

my brief intro
im from Pakistan, done BS 4 years, MBA 2 years....currently working. married and 1 kid of 2 years age. wife is practicing MBBS doctor. I m planning to immigrate to Canada and settle there. I have been into hassle of FSWP sicne 2011...in 2011 time got lost due to preparation of papers....in 2012 they paused the immigration.....in 2013 again due to requirements like credential assessment, spouse ielts....etc....cap is filled for 2174. in next year I m hearing that may be occupation list gona revise and they will open up more medical fields which they didn't included in 2013, and close down IT fields.....but time will tell. since trying from 2011....I m somewhat disappointed in FSWP option. I m considering student visa option as my plan was to get masters or phd from there (whether if I was moved on FSWP), and then apply under many available options for international graduates.

now...considering a family with me....2 dependents (wife gona work after getting work permit and all other requirements)...

question 1.....which city will be cheaper to live in for day to day cost of living? I don't want to get stuck in Nunavut or northern territories due to extreme temperatures?

question 2....should I go for university or private colleges? like some colleges are affiliated with universities.

question 3.....as I m not a rich person, I am looking for affordable education....which cities are considered affordable for international graduates?

question 4.....I have searched on internet that Memorial University in Newfoundland is considered extremely affordable for studies (it was like CAD 6000 for an entire masters course of 2 years!)....how about that? and is Newfoundland an affordable place to live in? is it a good match for affordable living & studying?

question 5....how much it will cost in one year (living+study) including all other expenses for family of 3 on an average?

question 6....if I chose newfoundland, get work permit after 6-8 months...is it good place to get work outside and easily during studying? st john city is quite small but have huge research, oil & gas industries, ocean related industry.....how easily one can get work there? is it good place to settle down in Canada after PR?

ok that's it, I m thanking you everyone for considering my queries and replying them. please guide me and advice me if I can have other good choices and options for immigration, studying and living.

regards.

gillsaab

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Moga
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
Done
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19-07-2013
Med's Request
Pre Done.
Med's Done....
05-07-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
With Application
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected 05-08-2013
LANDED..........
Je Waheguru ne Mehar Kiti.
Hey mrprabhu !
How much funds u hv shown in ur general category case ?