+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regulatory Affairs - NOC ?

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi All, Could you help me with the appropriate NOC code.

I worked in Regulatory affairs department (Document submission with various regulatory bodies - US FDA, Europe, etc) in a core Pharmaceutical company.

I can see that one of the points mentioned under 1122 exactly matching with my job duties but NOC code 1122 mentions "Business Management Consulting"

Question/Query - Job duty is same as one of the points mentioned under Main duties but I worked in a core pharma company (Not IN A CONSULTING FIRM)

Could you help with the NOC code.Thanks much !

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
I work as a QA/RA and used 1122 and aligned my job duties accordingly in the job reference letter. I also wrote an LOE explaining how this NOC is relevant to my job duties. I got PNP approved.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: Ankson

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I work as a QA/RA and used 1122 and aligned my job duties accordingly in the job reference letter. I also wrote an LOE explaining how this NOC is relevant to my job duties. I got PNP approved.
Hope this helps!

Thank you, Could you please tell the cotent of LOE and whether it need sto attested from anyone or self written.

thanks much!

shalu_a

Aug 7, 2020
Hi Can you please share content of LOE that is submitted for regulatory affairs noc code 1122

Carine11

Apr 13, 2021
Hope this helps!
Hi could you please share with me your reference letter as I’m in the same situation and what is an LOE? I am a Regulatory Affairs Officer in a pharmaceutical industry