+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regulatory Affairs Assistant NOC code

pparisa

Mar 25, 2015
Hello,

I have a job offer as Regulatory Affairs Assistant however I can't find the noc code for this job. I am a recent chemistry graduate and this job requires a Science related degree. According to the job post the responsibilities involves obtaining and maintaining product approvals for our non-prescription healthcare products, including monitoring of the regulatory environment and managing issues related to our products. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most of the people who worked in clinical research field apply under NOC 4165. Reg. affairs is somewhat similar to that but not sure if it comes under 4165.

natudi30

Apr 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
pparisa,

you got offer from which company?

gprasadh84

May 2, 2016
Hello,

I am trying to figure out the NOC code for Regulatory affairs too. If you have been able to ascertain the NOC code, it will be great if you can share it in the forum!

Thanks!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
gprasadh84 said:
Hello,

I am trying to figure out the NOC code for Regulatory affairs too. If you have been able to ascertain the NOC code, it will be great if you can share it in the forum!

Thanks!
While selecting the NOC, the duties and responsibilities mentioned in the NOC should be a close match with the actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you at the respective job. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match).

Also, NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation match in the NOC list. If you are not sure of your NOC, write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your job title, duties and responsibilities and educational qualification, they will help you find the closest fit.

natudi30

Apr 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
#

let me know too

i am also a regulatory affairs professional

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello,

I have a job offer as Regulatory Affairs Assistant however I can't find the noc code for this job. I am a recent chemistry graduate and this job requires a Science related degree. According to the job post the responsibilities involves obtaining and maintaining product approvals for our non-prescription healthcare products, including monitoring of the regulatory environment and managing issues related to our products. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
Hi did you find NOC code, Could you please share the NOC code you use for your application??

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello,

Thank you
Hi Could you please share the NOC code you used for your application??