+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regular Mail VS Courier Address

zc7746561

Aug 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

Could somebody help me to confirm that ?

I am ready to send my paper application to Sydney from Manitoba. Which address i should use?

1. regular mail ( P.O.BOX 1450 Sydney, NS)
2..Courier address (49 Dorchester street,Sydney, NS)

If i choose Xpresspost, which address i should choose? when it arrived, does it have signature?

Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

Could somebody help me to confirm that ?

I am ready to send my paper application to Sydney from Manitoba. Which address i should use?

If i choose Xpresspost, which address i should choose? when it arrived, does it have signature?

Thanks
Hey yes u will have signature option on that.
Hey can u tell me how to organize application to send to Sydney any certain way to place documents? Also do u have to send our educational documents too ?

zc7746561

Aug 12, 2020
Hey yes u will have signature option on that.
Hey can u tell me how to organize application to send to Sydney any certain way to place documents? Also do u have to send our educational documents too ?
Hi,

Please see the instruction link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html#overview

and, i don't think we need send education documents, you can see the check list form imm5690 e

So, If i choose Xpresspost, which address i should choose?

Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

Please see the instruction link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html#overview

and, i don't think we need send education documents, you can see the check list form imm5690 e

So, If i choose Xpresspost, which address i should choose?

Thanks
Well you have to choose courier mail because other one is just for regular mail.
Do we strictly have to just follow checklist and only provide those documents that’s all ?

zc7746561

Aug 12, 2020
Well you have to choose courier mail because other one is just for regular mail.
Do we strictly have to just follow checklist and only provide those documents that’s all ?
yes, We must follow checklist
and don't provide the documents not list on the checklist.