+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regular application and documents!!!

MarceloS

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Hi all. I am will be applying through Buffalo, NY. Can anyone tell me what documents I send along with my application and which ones I send as they request?

Thanks.

pbusa15

Feb 2, 2008
Follow the checklist in the following document.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf

ghiaskhan

To make it more easier, Read How to Apply?
Step 1. Complete the forms
You, as the principal applicant, must complete and sign the following forms:
• Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 0008BU)
• Use of a Representative (IMM 5476), if applicable
This section does not contain instructions for all boxes on the forms. Most questions are clear; instructions
are provided only when necessary.
• Photocopy the blank forms so that you and your family members each have two copies: a
working copy and a final copy. Keep the working copy for your records.
• Print clearly with a black or blue pen.
• Answer in English or French, unless you are instructed otherwise.
• Use additional sheets of paper if there is not enough space on the form. Indicate your
name, the form’s title and the number or letter of the question you are answering.
• You must answer all questions that apply to you. If a section does not apply to you,
answer “N/A” (“Not applicable”). If you leave sections blank or mark “N/A” in a section
that is relevant to your situation, your application will be returned and processing will be
delayed.
• Ιf applicable, add your native language script for all names and addresses on your
application.
Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 0008BU)
To be completed by:
• You, as the principal applicant
How many family members are included in this application?
This is the total number of your family members seeking permanent residence as part of your application.
Correspondence: Decide which of English or French you are more comfortable reading and writing, and
check the appropriate box.
Interview: You may be called for an interview. Interviews can be conducted in English or French. You may
also be interviewed in another language of your choice; however, you will be responsible for the cost of
hiring an interpreter.
13. This is the address we will use to mail correspondence regarding your application. Print your address in
English or French and, if applicable, also in your own native script.
17. Identity cards issued by a foreign national, provincial, municipal or other government, as well as cards
issued by a recognized international agency such as the Red Cross, can be used to identify yourself. If you
have such a card, print the number in the space provided. Photocopy both side of the card and include it with
with your application. If you do not have an identity card, print “N/A”.
Warning: It is an offence under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act to knowingly make
a false or misleading statement in support of your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Doing so can result in a two-year ban from entering Canada.
Applying for Permanent Residence: Business Class Applicants 7