+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Register not working......

PLCGabon

Jan 11, 2016
GuessBoy said:
Hi Fizanayamuth.

One of the forum member posted the following in french:

This clearly states the limit have been reach. But i cannot confirm if what he wrote is from a valid source but only him who will be able to confirm where he got this information.
I was also able to get this message and almost panicked! so i called Quebec immigration to ask how I could proceed. They just told me to disregard the message and proceed with an application. The message was referring to the last cap for paper submissions last December 2015.

I also asked if there will be adjustments since a lot of people are having a hard time to get into the system. But the kind lady said, no, there will be no adjustments because on their end, applications are getting in. :(

I was also able to create an account but then later on i can't get to log in... :(

panic mode on! :eek:

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
PLCGabon said:
I was also able to get this message and almost panicked! so i called Quebec immigration to ask how I could proceed. They just told me to disregard the message and proceed with an application. The message was referring to the last cap for paper submissions last December 2015.

I also asked if there will be adjustments since a lot of people are having a hard time to get into the system. But the kind lady said, no, there will be no adjustments because on their end, applications are getting in. :(

I was also able to create an account but then later on i can't get to log in... :(

thanks for sharing.

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
PLCGabon said:

The thing is we cannot proceed anywhere with this message being displayed as it deactivates your commence button.

PLCGabon

Jan 11, 2016
coolrc_04 said:
The thing is we cannot proceed anywhere with this message being displayed as it deactivates your commence button.
hmmm... is that so? well, when i was fortunate enough to get logged in one time, i had that same message and the commence button was also active... i wish it still is when i chance to get logged in again...