+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding working visa

Nicola1985

Dec 6, 2007
Hi there again,

I to know what i need for a working visa, do they need points for this? or if i get a job, can i just work over there temporarily, if someone could give me a bit more info on this please, be most appreciated.

Thanks

Nicola (UK)

Libby9

Aug 17, 2007
If your job is covered under NAFTA, you can attend the immigration office and get a work permit (with a letter of job offer). My husband did that and got a work permit on the spot. Otherwise, your new employer has to complete a Labour Market Opinion with HRSDC and this will speed up your process. Hope this helps!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Libby9 said:
If your job is covered under NAFTA, you can attend the immigration office and get a work permit (with a letter of job offer). My husband did that and got a work permit on the spot. Otherwise, your new employer has to complete a Labour Market Opinion with HRSDC and this will speed up your process. Hope this helps!
From the OP URL it appears that s/he is in the US so Nafta does not apply. If he is under 30 and resident of the UK he can apply for a 1 year open work permit under Bunac.

PMM

Md.Rafiuddin

Jan 24, 2008
CIRRICULAM VITAE

Md. Rafiuddin
Cell: 9440474679
Email Id: rafimd231@yahoo.co.in
___________________________________________________________________________________

Objective:

To obtain a challenging and growth oriented career in an organization with bright prospects where I can utilize my skills to the maximum and excel in the same.

Experience Summary:

 Self-Motivated, Positive approach willing quickly to learn and adapt to new technologies ready to mobile nature, Independent problem solving attitude, team sprit and always willing to learn.
 Programming, communication, Excellent analytical and Interpersonal skills which provide me. With the ability to interact with end-user Manager, Technical, Personal and Team members

Personal Experience:

 Worked as a Data Entry Operator in Road Transport Corporation Office for a period of One Year.
 Worked as a Junior Assistant in Social Welfare Department for a period of one year.
 Working in CoOptions Technologies Limited as a CSG-Lead for a period of 5 years.
 Customer support Group-Lead and maintain the branch incharge sicnce 6 yrs.

Software Skills:

Operating system : Ms-Dos, Windows 98, 2000, NT
Package : Ms-Office
Database : Ms- Access,Tally database.

Personal Skills:

 Aptitude for learning.
 Never give up attitude.
 Ability to adjust in any condition
 Optimistic, Self confidence, Punctual, Bold and Brave

Educational Qualifications:

Undergoing MBA from Open University
Bachelor of Commerce from Osmania University, Andhra Pradesh
Intermediate from Kakatiya Junior College, Nizamabad.
SSC from St Francis High School, Nizamabad.

Personal Details:

Name : Rafiuddin Mohammed
Father’s Name : Mohinuddin
Date of Birth : 05-02-1979
Language Known : English, Telugu, and Hindi
Nationality : INDIAN
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Hobbies : Watching TV, Reading books, Listening Music, Browsing Net.

Contact Address:
Md. Rafiuddin
H.No 6-22-638,
Gouthamnagar,
Nizamabad.

Declaration:

I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.

Place: Nizamabad. Rafiuddin.