+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding work permit

Chacal

Aug 9, 2024
Hi
Can some one tell me whereto go to have my work permit reprinted. I had an address issue, the address i provided had only the building number without my apartment number. Any advice will be welcome.

ggonzalez22

Aug 29, 2024
So yes....I am currently in Canada now through Green Light Canada and I can confirm to you that for 7 months I have not worked. THEY TOLD ME THERE IS NO JOB, HOWEVER, THEIR VICE PRESIDENT SENT ME AN EMAIL WITH WORK PERMIT PROPOSAL.

GUYS IF ANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN VICTIMISED LETS CONNECT TO REPORT THEM.
I'm here under the same circumstances. They offered me the owner-operator / freelance pathway in NS and is a mess. No job when I arrived and get a job has been extremely difficult. Most of the jobs in my area are in Ontario, AB and BC and as the permit is closed I can't move.

Vishu Pasq

Jun 26, 2024
College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC), you can log on to their website and make the complaint.

Dannyquaye

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
I'm here under the same circumstances. They offered me the owner-operator / freelance pathway in NS and is a mess. No job when I arrived and get a job has been extremely difficult. Most of the jobs in my area are in Ontario, AB and BC and as the permit is closed I can't move.
wow, can we connect. Dm me your contact