+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding TRV application

Harly22

Dec 21, 2017
Hello guys, me and my partner are engaged this month and we are getting married in March. We want to move at the same time.We will apply for TRV in December as his papers are ready there . I have a query as in trv have to mention status single or married .do I need marriage certificate at the time of applying for visitor Visa. Or not. Please help me out as immigration office in Delhi

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
since you aren't married so you can't call your engagement as a Marriage so you can;t put marital status as married and is your spouse is Canadian Citizen or what? what is a purpose to be there?

Harly22

Dec 21, 2017
since you aren't married so you can't call your engagement as a Marriage so you can;t put marital status as married and is your spouse is Canadian Citizen or what? what is a purpose to be there?
He has got job through global talent stream program. Due to marriage he is working remotely from here but as we will get married we will move there..but there are lots of confusion and question. We have done court marriage.
1. How to apply for TRV .
2. His Visa is issued for 2 years so what to write in time period to stay in Canada.
3. As visitor Visa time is 6months so what to mention in form..