Hello everyone,

*Profile with 1 dependent:*
March 23: ITA
April 15: AOR
May 17: Medical completed
May 26: Eligibility completed for me / not started for my dependent
June 28: Medical dates extended and again updated to completed
June 29: Background completed, COPR details on tracker

How long would it take for them to send us the portal 1 email ? I called IRCC, and they stated they hadn't sent me anything yet!
Is there anyone who has given basic information(UCI & other details) to VO's through email without receiving the portal 1 email and received their portal 2 credentials email?

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

How long would it take for them to send us the portal 1 email ? I called IRCC, and they stated they hadn't sent me anything yet!
Is there anyone who has given basic information(UCI & other details) to VO's through email without receiving the portal 1 email and received their portal 2 credentials email?
Hey what happened to your case? I’m on the same boat everything approved with copr # on tracker but no portal emails yet and it’s been more than a week since I got these updates in tracker

rajith19

Jul 4, 2023
Send email to each id separately

IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Subject in email:
IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP) E00xxxxxxx

Body of the email fill in this information below and send it in. Make sure you put the subject exactly as I did above for you. Only change the part at the end where it says E00xxxxxx to match your application number.

Name as it appears on your passport:
UCI:
Application #:
Personal email (one for the whole family):
Your eye colour:
Your height(please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):

With all the tracker details, copr number and GC key final decision screenshots

I sent this after waiting for 2 weeks on july 13th got portal 2 email directly on july 18th and ecopr on july 21st

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019

Subject in email:
IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP) E00xxxxxxx

Body of the email fill in this information below and send it in. Make sure you put the subject exactly as I did above for you. Only change the part at the end where it says E00xxxxxx to match your application number.

UCI:
Application #:
Your eye colour:

I sent this after waiting for 2 weeks on july 13th got portal 2 email directly on july 18th and ecopr on july 21st
Thanks for this and I did exactly what you said but also included some personal statements requesting to issue portal credentials and explaining the screenshots attached.

I will update if this works! Thanks Rajith! I got automated responses but for "Prairies email address, I got response that email inbox is full" not sure how this can happen! But the rest of the three emails, I sent it as you mentioned.

rajith19

Jul 4, 2023
Thanks for this and I did exactly what you said but also included some personal statements requesting to issue portal credentials and explaining the screenshots attached.

I will update if this works! Thanks Rajith! I got automated responses but for "Prairies email address, I got response that email inbox is full" not sure how this can happen! But the rest of the three emails, I sent it as you mentioned.
Well thats perfect!

Reactions: vignesh93

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019

This did work from some, but for me it did not. Good luck guys, better to wait for portal email and please be with extra patience when it’s a holiday season. If our file has assigned to a specific officer who’s on vacation, need to wait until he comes back and pick our file.
Hope this helps!
Cheers for making it as a PR!

rajith19

Jul 4, 2023
Hi @rajith19,

Did you get any response after sending the email to them?

Thanks

Hello,

June 29 final decision and copr on tracker
July 13th I emailed all 4 Vo's
July 18th portal 2 email(no portal 1 email)

Final decision on pr card - sept 5th
Approved and mailed status update on GC key - Sep 11th

Received PR card on 13th

Olena_Ukraine

Jan 26, 2024
Hello everyone,

Hi,
I have the same issue as you had. I hope your issue is in the past and you can share with me your experience please :)

I did not receive Portal 1 confirmation to my e-mail. I called to IRCC, and they confirmed that letter was send 3 days ago.
I have Final decision 22 Jan, CoPR exp date and CoPR number in account.
I made request to re-send it.

1. Could you please advice me some ideas how else I can force them and communicate?
2. Is there some duration of time when I have to reply to theirs email? I am afraid they do not cancel my application because of absence P1.
3. In what period of time did you receive P1 after Final decision as a result?
Thank you!

Olena_Ukraine

Jan 26, 2024

Subject in email:

UCI:
Application #:
Your eye colour:

I was advice by call-centre agent to send only to IRCC.ClientPortal-ClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Please, let me know if I have to send to those 4 emails as well? Maybe my email is some kind of general email?

rajith19

Jul 4, 2023
I was advice by call-centre agent to send only to IRCC.ClientPortal-ClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Please, let me know if I have to send to those 4 emails as well? Maybe my email is some kind of general email?
I never received portal 1 email, after I sent them this I directly received portal 2 email

IRCC.ClientPortal-ClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Send only to this, since they advised you that

Subject in email:

UCI:
Application #:
Your eye colour:

Reactions: Olena_Ukraine

Olena_Ukraine

Jan 26, 2024
Hi,
thank you so much for your answer.
I send that email last week. I was advised by call-centre operator to do it. But she did not tell me to add E00xxxxxx into Title and " tracker details, copr number and GC key final decision screenshots". How do you think, is it critical that I did not add it?

How fast did you receive P2 after sending e-mail?
Thank you!

rajith19

Jul 4, 2023
Hi,
thank you so much for your answer.
I send that email last week. I was advised by call-centre operator to do it. But she did not tell me to add E00xxxxxx into Title and " tracker details, copr number and GC key final decision screenshots". How do you think, is it critical that I did not add it?

How fast did you receive P2 after sending e-mail?
Thank you!
Not sure about that, I found that template from a group so used the same, additionally I added those details for their reference.
Received portal 2 email after 5 days.

Reactions: Olena_Ukraine

rajith19

Jul 4, 2023
Not sure about that, I found that template from a group so used the same, additionally I added those details for their reference.
Received portal 2 email after 5 days.
This was back in 2023 July, processing time would be different now

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Hi Guys,

I called IRCC today and they the agent told me they sent Portal 1 email on Friday but still not received, what should I do?