+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding PCC certificate from BLS

ak020491

Jun 22, 2024
Hello Everyone,

Could you please help me with below,

I have applied for PCC India through the BLS drop off option at Surrey.
I am so confused because I have received text from BLS on 12th July 2024 as "Your postal application has been dropped at BLS portal hub to be screened for service category and correct documentation for processing at BLS" however, when I track my application status on their website it says "returned".
What does that mean?
I haven't received any further email or text explaining the reason. When I track the return label, the package hasn't been returned either.
There is no way to call them, they aren't responding to the email as well.
What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

sachinrace

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Could you please help me with below,

I have applied for PCC India through the BLS drop off option at Surrey.
I am so confused because I have received text from BLS on 12th July 2024 as "Your postal application has been dropped at BLS portal hub to be screened for service category and correct documentation for processing at BLS" however, when I track my application status on their website it says "returned".
What does that mean?
I haven't received any further email or text explaining the reason. When I track the return label, the package hasn't been returned either.
There is no way to call them, they aren't responding to the email as well.
What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
I received the same text message today. Were you eventually able to find out what this status means?

ak020491

Jun 22, 2024
So, In my case, they asked me to send my marriage certificate, which was not part of the checklist. They never reached out to me, and I had to ask them through a support email (cccanada@blsinternational.net). They will either ask you to send the documents via email or mail. I suggest you contact them through this support email.