+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding online Canadian application status

mingu

May 7, 2018
I got an invitation from world academy of science, engineering, and technology USA for joining an oral presentation. This Conference will be held in Montreal on 23-25. I already applied for Canadian visa from the Korea Republic of. I live here in Korea. I applied online on 26th April. Still, the online status shows "we are processing your application". I don't have enough time. Is there anyone who can please tell me the processing time?

mingu

May 7, 2018
I got an invitation from world academy of science, engineering, and technology USA for joining an oral presentation. This Conference will be held in Montreal on 23-25. I already applied for Canadian visa from the Korea Republic of. I live here in Korea. I applied online on 26th April. Still, the online status shows "we are processing your application". I don't have enough time. Is there anyone who can please tell me the processing time?

another think I need to know if the embassy refused the application then how much time they take?

GMK

May 8, 2018
I submitted my paper application for study permit through local visa office in Oman on 22/04/18. Then I connected this application to my online CIC account on 26/04/18.I have got this two pages rejection letter in my online CIC account on 02/05/18 .However university required original 5 pages rejection letter to return my fee.
When I will get from CIC UAE Candian embassy hard copy of rejection letter (5 pages) along with my submitted documents.

Is this normal or are there still some chances? I found a thread which says that the person received PPR one month after his same application was refused -