+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding OINP notification of interest under CEC

AmitKumarJ

Aug 29, 2020
Hi,

MY CRS score is 464 in an express entry pool but unfortunately I had no luck to get ITA for last 1 and half month. However, I have received a notification of interest from OINP (HCP) today. I wonder if someone can help me on below queries:-

1. If I apply for OINP and meanwhile I get ITA under CEC before OINP application completion, Would I still apply my PR based on ITA under CEC? As far as I know both applications should be independent. Please correct me if i am wrong.

2. How much is the fees for PNP including me, my wife and 2 children? Do I need to pay separately or I can add all family members in single OINP E-filling application as primary applicant?

3. My CRS score is 464 by claiming 50 points of offer letter with validity 2 years from now. Should it be considered valid for PNP notification of interest criteria?

I would really appreciate if is someone can reply here.

Regards,
AKJ

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
You would apply under the CEC if you got an ITA for that. To claim the 50 points for a job offer you need to have an LMIA or an LMIA exemption. An open work permit doesn't count.

Last edited:

AmitKumarJ

Aug 29, 2020
You would apply under the CEC if you got an ITA for that. To claim the 50 points for a job offer you need to need an LMIA or to have an LMIA exemption. An open work permit doesn't count.
Please let me understand it properly.
Regarding first point, I can apply for PR after getting ITA under CEC even though OINP application is pending. Am I correct?
Regarding third point, I would say I am LMIA exempt (closed work permit) and my offer letter validity is 2 years from now. Am I eligible to claim 50 points?