+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding my Student Permit Application

asmaakhan1997

May 4, 2019
I have started my study permit application. In my visa application form, the county of issue of my passport is SAU Saudi Arabia and in the online questionnaire of the visa application, the code mentioned of the passport is IND. Now these two dont match and that is why my IMM 1294 is not getting uploaded. My passport was issued in SAU Saudi Arabia and the code written on my passport is IND. I cannot change it as it is the right information, but it is not going ahead because the two answers don't match. What do i do?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I have started my study permit application. In my visa application form, the county of issue of my passport is SAU Saudi Arabia and in the online questionnaire of the visa application, the code mentioned of the passport is IND. Now these two dont match and that is why my IMM 1294 is not getting uploaded. My passport was issued in SAU Saudi Arabia and the code written on my passport is IND. I cannot change it as it is the right information, but it is not going ahead because the two answers don't match. What do i do?

You need to put IND !

When the form asks country of issue , it's the country that issued your passport that is IND - India .

They are not asking about the Place of Issue .

asmaakhan1997

May 4, 2019
Okay Thank you.
I had another query, i am at my document checklist and there is no place to upload my Statement Of Purpose. How can i upload it then?

shubhamnishad97

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Okay Thank you.
I had another query, i am at my document checklist and there is no place to upload my Statement Of Purpose. How can i upload it then?
You have to upload it in the letter of explanation/client information section along with your academic marksheet and other related docs

asmaakhan1997

May 4, 2019
okay, so I will upload my SOP in the client information section.
Also i tried paying the application fee with my debit card but it did not get through, however it said it could go through and asked me to wait for 24 hours but i can still upload documents right now which means it probably didnt go through right..

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
in the 1294 form, do i only have to write my surname in the Family name and my first name in the Given name?

Type your family name (surname) exactly as shown on your passport or travel document (even if the name is misspelled). Do not use initials.

Type all of your given names (first, second, or more) exactly as shown on your passport or travel document (even if the name is misspelled). Do not use initials.

Please read this guide https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5269-applying-study-permit-outside-canada.html#5269E4

asmaakhan1997

May 4, 2019
i submitted my application with my biometrics on the 11th of may and my application status still says that it is being processed and that they will message me if there is any update or anything, should i be worried

Medolab

Aug 12, 2021
i submitted my application with my biometrics on the 11th of may and my application status still says that it is being processed and that they will message me if there is any update or anything, should i be worried
what is the update abt your application?