+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding medical examination

das83

Nov 4, 2011
Dear Friends,

I was accepted to the one of the university in Canada for PG course. I am afraid to get the application after the medical. Recently I have found that I got diabetics and high cholesterol. I never know this before.

Please tell me whether this make my application refusal.

Please let me know , what all other medical check up they do during the medical examination.

Your reply is very much appreciated

Thanks

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
das83 said:
Dear Friends,

I was accepted to the one of the university in Canada for PG course. I am afraid to get the application after the medical. Recently I have found that I got diabetics and high cholesterol. I never know this before.

Please let me know , what all other medical check up they do during the medical examination.

Thanks
  • Eye Test
  • Blood Test
  • Physical Examination (check up)
  • Urine Test
  • X-ray

I don't think Cholesterol should be much of a problem but I am not sure about diabetes.

Also they just want to make sure that the applicant won't be a burden on their health system and that he/she doesn't have any communicable diseases or needs constant medical attention.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
das83 said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks
Don't worry those won't be any problem. They look for contiguous diseases or diseases that might cause problem to their medical balance.