+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding final academic session

SHAM098

May 1, 2022
Hello guys, I was hoping you could help me clear a confusion. IRCC says I can be part time for my final academic session. I was part time in Fall and Full time in Winter, does it make me ineligible for the PGWP

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello guys, I was hoping you could help me clear a confusion. IRCC says I can be part time for my final academic session. I was part time in Fall and Full time in Winter, does it make me ineligible for the PGWP
between fall and winter, which one was your final academic session?

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
just write a LOE and explain what happened and u might be fine. There is a probability they will let it go if there is a good reason

SHAM098

May 1, 2022
just write a LOE and explain what happened and u might be fine. There is a probability they will let it go if there is a good reason
I wasn't aware of the rules at that time. I was left with 2 courses in Fall and 2 in Winter and an elective course which I could've taken in either one of the semester. I decided to take it in Winter thus making it 3 courses in winter semester because my school was returning to in person after 2 years in Winter and I wanted to get as many courses in person as possible. That's the only reason I have. I hope it is enough