+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Education

SSDHANI

May 9, 2016
My Wife,Daughter and son is staying in Canada from last 18 months and will complete pr stay tenure in Jun 2017.My daughter is now in class 12 and she got a admission offer for Engineering from SFU.Now my wife 's mood started changing and she want to come back to India along with kids.
Please advise is this the right decision to come back at this point of time when my daughter got admission offer from sfu ?
Coming back to India and doing studies in india after spending almost 2 years in Canada ,may be kids would not like it.

Please give suitable advise what we should do ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So have you discussed this option with your daughter given assume by time she would enter uni she will be considered an adult in Canada able to make her own mind up.

Even if returning to India for Uni the maximum time out of Canada to maintain PR is still 3 years then what if your daughter decides to come back to Canada independantly.

If were my daughter and this is a personal view I would be encouraging her to follow her aspirations by attending uni in Canada given you all have come a long way to just get PR and children no matter where they are from need to become independant sometime.