+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding biometric

vivaan khera

May 6, 2018
hello can anyone let me know about biometric. actually i submitted my spouse open work permit application and i got refusal but that time i submitted biometric and upfront medical with that application. but now i again submit application for the spousal open work permit and submit medical paper and biometric letter with it. but after submission of application embassy send request letter for biometric but i already submit biometric letter with my application then i talked with VFS office and they told the embassy send you biometric request by mistake. so want to know that is it possible or not ?? anyone can help me ?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
hello can anyone let me know about biometric. actually i submitted my spouse open work permit application and i got refusal but that time i submitted biometric and upfront medical with that application. but now i again submit application for the spousal open work permit and submit medical paper and biometric letter with it. but after submission of application embassy send request letter for biometric but i already submit biometric letter with my application then i talked with VFS office and they told the embassy send you biometric request by mistake. so want to know that is it possible or not ?? anyone can help me ?
What is your question? The embassy already said they made a mistake on the biometric letter request. It is indeed a mistake as the validity of it is 10 years which means your biometrics is still valid.

Reactions: vivaan khera

vivaan khera

May 6, 2018
What is your question? The embassy already said they made a mistake on the biometric letter request. It is indeed a mistake as the validity of it is 10 years which means your biometrics is still valid.
yes the VFS office said that the embassy told we sent biometric request letter by mistake. the VFS office told me we talked on phone call with embassy about your biomteric letter .

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
yes the VFS office said that the embassy told we sent biometric request letter by mistake. the VFS office told me we talked on phone call with embassy about your biomteric letter .
Then just wait. If you applied online, your biometric should reflect on the application since it is still valid in the first place.

vivaan khera

May 6, 2018
Then just wait. If you applied online, your biometric should reflect on the application since it is still valid in the first place.
i didnot applied online .. i applied paper file at VFS office and now i am trying to link my application online but i could not . my application would not found online . i dont know whats going on .. let me know what i can do ?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........