+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding best college for construction management

Parth1588

Mar 5, 2016
Hey, i wanted to pursue construction management and have applied to george brown and conestoga college. GBC has a 1 yr program whereas conestoga has 2 yr program. Which one should I go for? Should I do 1+1 n go to GBC or directly to conestoga?

vickeypande

Feb 12, 2016
Hi Parth, I am vickey from Mumbai.

I am also going for construction management in this year, wen r u planning to go?

After doing a quite research and going through the reviews I find George Brown should be your first preference and the Conestoga, if this 2 are not available than only think about centennial or fanshawe. As the course content of George Brown and Conestoga is good but the only thing is Conestoga is offering the same course for 2 years, but u can have a word with the college and ask them if u can apply for the one year, I have done the same and applied for one year.
Hope this will help you.
All the Best

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
Hey Guys, if I could suggest something. Kindly do for 2 years programs as it would be a lot easier to find work and get your permanent residence. I know the fees seems enormous but trust me I work in Construction and the pay is good once you graduate. So it is totally worth to go for a 2 year program. I personally think something in SAIT, NAIT or Saskatchewan, Manitoba would be a lot better option because Ontario is sort of a saturated job market. However, it's your call in the end. Good luck!!

smlrch

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karankullar said:
Hey Guys, if I could suggest something. Kindly do for 2 years programs as it would be a lot easier to find work and get your permanent residence. I know the fees seems enormous but trust me I work in Construction and the pay is good once you graduate. So it is totally worth to go for a 2 year program. I personally think something in SAIT, NAIT or Saskatchewan, Manitoba would be a lot better option because Ontario is sort of a saturated job market. However, it's your call in the end. Good luck!!
Hey karankullar,

where did you do your course? Conestoga? Are you working in Ontario now? I am planning on taking this Construction Management course in Conestoga next year. I am a Civil Engineer and studying now on a Project Management MBA course in Brazil, which will be concluded on July.2017

Do they offer a Co-op at conestoga?

jay13

Jul 6, 2016
Hello guys I have done BE in India. I too would like to pursue Construction Management. So is conestoga a good college as I have got offer from them for 2 yr Construction Management program??

Vishnu0601

Jul 18, 2016
I got admission for Construction Management at Conestoga with optional Co-op ( 2 year program ) for sep intake. Still waiting for visa , applied on July 29th at Banglore VFS . Class start date was sep 6 & got extension upto sep 19.

jay13

Jul 6, 2016
Brother do write about the experience once you attend classes there. I am coming for the same course in Jan intake got offer already.

vickeypande

Feb 12, 2016
Vishnu0601 said:
I got admission for Construction Management at Conestoga with optional Co-op ( 2 year program ) for sep intake. Still waiting for visa , applied on July 29th at Banglore VFS . Class start date was sep 6 & got extension upto sep 19.
vishnu kindly share your experience.

vickeypande

Feb 12, 2016
Hi everyone.... Unfortunately i got denial for my student visa and i could not make it for jan GBC intake. However i have reapplied and planning for sept intake of Conestoga. Those who r presently there in Conestoga, it will be highly appreciated if u sahre ur views/suggestions.

nandanamt

Nov 30, 2020
Hi, if anyone has completed their course from Brown or Conestoga, kindly share your experience. Thanks in advance