+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regard to educational level

bt0

Aug 27, 2019
hello all
certainly this isn't new topics but because of variety of assessment and , also ideas is made confused
please if you know clear this(no any assess has been done through a WES or...)
for "two or more certificates,diploma,degree" if someone has complete full 4 years bachelor
for getting more scores :
can 1 year MBA course ( 450 hours and 4 semester) + 4 years bachelor will be counted as "two or more certificate".

thankks

bt0

Aug 27, 2019
supplementary : i heard that just completion for certificate to gain scores is matter not duration time or hours
because really i couldn't find any appropriate article or thread how will be treated with certificates
i mean what should look like that certificate?
just if in case in equivalency tools of WES exist name of that college it can be enough for become sure ?
or no just should wait for assess from their side

bt0

Aug 27, 2019
MBA is a master level degree. It alone awards you more points than two or more degrees.
Hello @ContactFront
thanks for your reply
no i am not mean MBA as a master (2 years) no
i mean MBA as a certificate which issues from higher education institute NOT from university or college
i want it just as Certificate not more
does it still get more points from your point of view sir?

thanks and regards

bt0

Aug 27, 2019
MBA is a master level degree. It alone awards you more points than two or more degrees.
that is truth when it count as a degree university/college
it might be count just as post graduation technical or vocational program
Yes , MBA program ,not master

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello @ContactFront
thanks for your reply
no i am not mean MBA as a master (2 years) no
i mean MBA as a certificate which issues from higher education institute NOT from university or college
i want it just as Certificate not more
does it still get more points from your point of view sir?

thanks and regards
You can get points if it is positively evaluated from WES or any other evaluation agency.

Reactions: bt0

bt0

Aug 27, 2019
You can get points if it is positively evaluated from WES or any other evaluation agency.
Hello and thanks
it's not possible before sending to WES be sure about what it will assess ?
just let me i add this :
you definitely know certificate is not degree which able to equivalent to bachelor/master/...
certificate means something after BA/master for supplementary degree (technical) and never be equal to university degree
in WES there aren't any part to clearly verify which certificates can assess which one can not....
just how can be sure about that....

thanks

bt0

Aug 27, 2019
and problem is here
if you start course,and then it will not accept
you waste time+money
for university there is FREE equivalency tool (university generate Degree)
but how can be certain for certificates which IRCC twitted duration not matter just completion
nothing more clear on it
some guys with 1 year got evaluation and counted as "TWO or more "
some guys even with 2 years not assessed
i am confuse
thanks in advance if you clear it

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
and problem is here
if you start course,and then it will not accept
you waste time+money
for university there is FREE equivalency tool (university generate Degree)
but how can be certain for certificates which IRCC twitted duration not matter just completion
nothing more clear on it
some guys with 1 year got evaluation and counted as "TWO or more "
some guys even with 2 years not assessed
i am confuse
thanks in advance if you clear it
It is up to the evaluation agency to decide the equivalency and not IRCC. Evaluation depends on multiple factors, such as, duration of your bachelors programme and your diploma/master's. Sometimes, diploma's of some institutes are considered at-par with Masters (such as in the case of IIT and IIM). And, sometimes, it also depends on the quality of curriculum taught in that particular programme.

How to make sure that you do not waste time and effort by joining a copurse? It is by making sure that the university or college, you are enrolling into is recognised in your jurisdiction, for example, in India, it is mandatory for your university to be recognised by UGC for WES to recognise your university.

Reactions: bt0

bt0

Aug 27, 2019
It is up to the evaluation agency to decide the equivalency and not IRCC. Evaluation depends on multiple factors, such as, duration of your bachelors programme and your diploma/master's. Sometimes, diploma's of some institutes are considered at-par with Masters (such as in the case of IIT and IIM). And, sometimes, it also depends on the quality of curriculum taught in that particular programme.

How to make sure that you do not waste time and effort by joining a copurse? It is by making sure that the university or college, you are enrolling into is recognised in your jurisdiction, for example, in India, it is mandatory for your university to be recognised by UGC for WES to recognise your university.
Hello @dotslash227
thanks too much for your replying back
just for clarify and i think i got completely your point
there is organization in India is called Grants Commission which is under Ministry of Human Resource Development and it's duty is :
determination and maintenance of standards of higher education
so you meant if in My country ministry of science and education like UGC in india approved by both ministry and jurisdiction it will be assessed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes , sir, both ministry of science and also jurisdiction approved this certificate
and in WES i found the name of that institute
but BIG Question is mostly Degree university/college is being assessed
this is certificate but name of institute exist in WES

thanks and regards

bt0

Aug 27, 2019

and i realized from your text
if
  1. name of institute exist in WES
  2. Certificate is approved through both ministry of science AND
  3. has jurisdiction approvement
i can have ray of hope:D:oops:to assess with WES agency and get "two or more certificates" beside my 4 years bachelor degree

bt0

Aug 27, 2019
just now i find a very useful Link https://www.griffith.ie/admissions/postgraduate/which-course-right-me
i have not seen before
there is mentioned we have 3 types of PG Degree
so from my perspective also WES know this definitely :cool:
so master is well known degree but NOW its to be sure for me Certificate is also include under PG categories
so logically with 1 year duration i think has good chance to get positive evaluation for certificate from WES to obtain more scores under "two or more certificate"

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
and i realized from your text
if
  1. name of institute exist in WES
  2. Certificate is approved through both ministry of science AND
  3. has jurisdiction approvement
i can have ray of hope:D:oops:to assess with WES agency and get "two or more certificates" beside my 4 years bachelor degree
See, if your university/college is recognised and approved in your jusridiction, it will be recognised by WES and other agencies.

And since your college already exists in that free tool list, it is recognised by WES. My college was not listed under the free WES tool but it was still recognised by WES as my university was recognised by UGC.