+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reg my OINP nquiry

mrmaharaja

Apr 19, 2016
Hu Guys .I send an application on 15 Nove 2015.They received my application 16-Nov-2015.I got an AOR 1st Dec 2015.Yesterday I received the below reply.

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.

If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidate for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

If you are currently working or residing in Ontario, please be advised that you are responsible for remaining in legal status in Canada throughout all processing stages of your application. It is your responsibility to renew, extend or apply for proper temporary resident status in Canada throughout your stay in the country, even after you are nominated.

If you need to depart Canada because you no longer have valid status or because your status will not be renewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, please send our office a completed and signed Change of Personal Information form. You should outline the details of your situation in this form and include a current email address.

The Change of Personal Information form applies to any changes that you may need to make to your application during processing, for example a change of address or other information that may impact your application.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please retain this letter for your records.

[EC]

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrmaharaja said:
Hu Guys .I send an application on 15 Nove 2015.They received my application 16-Nov-2015.I got an AOR 1st Dec 2015.Yesterday I received the below reply.

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.

If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidate for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

If you are currently working or residing in Ontario, please be advised that you are responsible for remaining in legal status in Canada throughout all processing stages of your application. It is your responsibility to renew, extend or apply for proper temporary resident status in Canada throughout your stay in the country, even after you are nominated.

If you need to depart Canada because you no longer have valid status or because your status will not be renewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, please send our office a completed and signed Change of Personal Information form. You should outline the details of your situation in this form and include a current email address.

The Change of Personal Information form applies to any changes that you may need to make to your application during processing, for example a change of address or other information that may impact your application.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please retain this letter for your records.

[EC]
Looks like they have referred your application for a secondary level review and decision. That's a good sign since there is progress and movement. Good Luck and Hold for a while and you should get the good news !

Kb1771

May 18, 2016
Hello,
I received the same email yesterday.
Hope it goes well for both of us and we get the nomination.
Good luck

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
I also received the same email on May 12. I turned in the application some time in November 2015. I got the acknowledgement of receipt on March 15 (which said they received the application on November 20), a phone call on April 29. Still waiting for what's going to happen.

ThunderCookie

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
sammoe said:
I also received the same email on May 12. I turned in the application some time in November 2015. I got the acknowledgement of receipt on March 15 (which said they received the application on November 20), a phone call on April 29. Still waiting for what's going to happen.

did you try writing an email to OINP seeking any update ?

Kb1771

May 18, 2016
I received my nomination yesterday. 600 points kicked in to my cic account.
Good luck to you all.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Congrats for the nomination. So no phone call or request for additional documents?

Kb1771

May 18, 2016
Actually my officer was PL. he did call me asked for my current status. My previous job letters only mentioned that i worked full time but he needed my employers to add i worked 40hours per week.
He also asked for one year bank statement which stated i got paid direct deposit for my pay.
I submitted them. Then i got this email about senior immigration officer ane one day later i got message in my cic that 600 points will be added. I accepted and thats it.

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
ThunderCookie said:
I came to know that last week couple more folks had received their nominations after receiving this email.
Yes, that's true. But the time frame between receiving the email and getting the nomination wasn't consistent (as far as I gather from this forum). It's a bit hard to guess when we might know the decision. Hopefully, we will know something sooner rather than later.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Kb1771 said:
Actually my officer was PL. he did call me asked for my current status. My previous job letters only mentioned that i worked full time but he needed my employers to add i worked 40hours per week.
He also asked for one year bank statement which stated i got paid direct deposit for my pay.
I submitted them. Then i got this email about senior immigration officer ane one day later i got message in my cic that 600 points will be added. I accepted and thats it.
congrats !
did you send him revised reference letters with the 40 hour a week thing ?