+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reg experience for skilled immigration category application

punnam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all
I am indian student studying in uk from 3 years . i am working as chef in a company . i worked 1 year on part time , 1 year internship and now i am working full time . I got paid for my work in cash. My employer used to pay tax but he give me cash instead of cheque. He gave me P60 also but i lost it and I donot have any bank statement. My employer can provide experience letter. I can get tax receipt from HMRC . Please can one help in this regard on how to show experience in-terms of bank statement or can I use tax letter as proof . thank you

Sibtain

Dec 17, 2009
as u hv mentioned that u worked 1 year part time it is equivalent to 6 months full time plus if u hv been workin for more than 1 year as full time then ur total experience would be 18 months.. one has to have atleast 1 year experience in his/her field.
u would get 15 points for it as it is more than 1 year but less than 2 years..1 year internship wouldn't benefit u as u wouldn't hv been paid for that..

u need an experience/reference letter from ur employer statin that u r workin full time.i.e; 37.5- 40 hours per week and that letter must show the duties that u r performin and those duties must also match to the duties as required by ur NOC.

doesn't matter if u r gettin ur pay in cash but u must be getting a payslip from ur employer which should state ur workin hours, and if u r gettin that than it would be a plus point. However, reference certificate with ur position + time since u r workin + workin hours + Salary + Duties would suffice in order to apply.

What do mean by bank statement?? u dun hv bank statement or bank account??
As far as no bank account is concerned, u would have to open an account and would hv to keep the minimum amount required for one person in ur bank for atleast 3 months, which is mandatory.

i hv given u the info accordin to my knowledge..hope other members would also come and correct me if am wrong and would give some more info regardin ur questions.. :)

Sib

punnam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sibtain
thank you for your reply. Do i need to attach bank statement for my salary and I do not have it . For POF i can show that I had land in my country and take a letter from chattered account that it worth ....... . Please correct me .

Sibtain

Dec 17, 2009
as u hv mentioned that u get ur pay in form of cash then one can understand that it might not reflect in ur bank statement that u r depositin same amount every week/month.

ur payslip will show as far as i understand that the method of payment is CASH. so the bank statement requirement in order to reflect ur salary becomes void.

assets for POF varies form VO(Visa Office) to VO and for that u would hv to contact ur VO whether they accept assets as an alternative of cash/minimum amount required in the bank.

if u hv any other question or confusion feel free to ask as i myself learnt many things from this forum :)

Sib