+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REG-admission process and visa time to allot

HARISH.M

Feb 25, 2012
hai this is harish i completed my engineering in mechanical i got 59.7% with 12 backlogs and my Ielts score is 6.00 i got an admission in both college and universities suggest me to drop my visa for college are university and who long it will take time to get visa for me i applied for may 2012.

tiger007

Champion Member
HARISH.M said:
hai this is harish i completed my engineering in mechanical i got 59.7% with 12 backlogs and my Ielts score is 6.00 i got an admission in both college and universities suggest me to drop my visa for college are university and who long it will take time to get visa for me i applied for may 2012.
Hi,

Your questions are incomplete with grammatical errors.
What exactly do you mean by -- "suggest me to drop my visa "?
Have you applied for MAY 2012 intake?

Also, give exact details, of which COURSE, COLLEGE/UNIV. / COURSE START DATE/INTAKE (MAY/SEPT/JAN), before I can further comment on your situation.

HARISH.M

Feb 25, 2012
i apply for university FDU and course is MBA it will starts on may shall i drop my visa with profile or any change..

tiger007

Champion Member
HARISH.M said:
shall i drop my visa with profile or any change..
Hi,
I still cannot understand clearly, as to what you are trying to convey.

If you mean, that if your profile is good enough, then I can say this much..based on the information provided, I know that applying to FDU MBA is definitely better than applying to general colleges and it's upto you whether to apply or not. However, it will be better if If you aspire for a MBA in higher level Universities, then you can try applying in Sept intake to the top Business schools of Canada and see if you can secure the admission, which will definitely be better for your overall profile.

HARISH.M

Feb 25, 2012
what i am saying is i completed my engineering in 2009 in mechanical branch with 12 backlog and 59% and IELTS score is 6.00 and work experience is 2 years and i applied for MBA in FDU for may 2012 now what i am asking is is my profile good and i can get visa with out any problem any suggestion