+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused visa

Aug 9, 2013
Dear,

My husband's visa refused by Visa officer. The reason was not matching proper course as per his past qualification. He have done MBA with Marketing. Now I want to know that can he apply under SPP by other way??? Like famous consultancy said that he can apply under SPP again but the process will be different. Like there is no requirement of GIC certificate but he have to show the funds. Now I have doubt on this things. Because I know that if any person rejected under SPP then he cannot apply again under SPP. Kindly provide me true information. And also I want to know the best colleges outside SPP in Alberta, Manitoba or Saskatchewan. Please reply me soon as possible. He want to apply for Jan Intake.

airfranceklm

Jul 8, 2013
Please apply on general category...once you are rejected on SPP,You cant re-apply on that.And you dont have to show GIC,but you will be reuired to take a loan.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
shivatsprajapati said:
Dear,

My husband's visa refused by Visa officer. The reason was not matching proper course as per his past qualification. He have done MBA with Marketing. Now I want to know that can he apply under SPP by other way??? Like famous consultancy said that he can apply under SPP again but the process will be different. Like there is no requirement of GIC certificate but he have to show the funds. Now I have doubt on this things. Because I know that if any person rejected under SPP then he cannot apply again under SPP. Kindly provide me true information. And also I want to know the best colleges outside SPP in Alberta, Manitoba or Saskatchewan. Please reply me soon as possible. He want to apply for Jan Intake.
u can apply under SPP only once if rejected u apply under general ....and on a side not he is an MBA so he should look at phd level courses . Since ur looking at colleges i am guessing he applied for post grad diploma. Also dont believe consultants blindly. Search on internet all information is there all u have to do for applying visa is follow a simple check list. which country ru from ?

Aug 9, 2013
Dear,

Thank you for reply. I am from Gujarat, India. Now i would like to inform you that my husband's IELTS Band is 6. So, should he have to give exam again for more bands??? like 6.5 or more??? So, we think that the visa rejection chances can be less if he having more bands.

Also I have search on internet about outside SPP colleges but I am not much aware about these colleges. Kindly give me some top colleges name.

Aug 9, 2013
Dear,

My husband had applied through consultancy in Bow Valley College & Course name is Administrative Professional Certificate. Reason of Rejection is : Proposed program of study is not reasonable considering your previous studies, level of establishment and future plan.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
shivatsprajapati said:
Dear,

Thank you for reply. I am from Gujarat, India. Now i would like to inform you that my husband's IELTS Band is 6. So, should he have to give exam again for more bands??? like 6.5 or more??? So, we think that the visa rejection chances can be less if he having more bands.

Also I have search on internet about outside SPP colleges but I am not much aware about these colleges. Kindly give me some top colleges name.
yes IELTS is low....and he should go for phd level courses after MBA getting a college diploma is very difficult......

airfranceklm

Jul 8, 2013
Ielts score is less....tell ur hubby to aim for 6.5 or 7 with no band less than 6....It improves a chance for visa also....try getting good marks in writing and speaking specially.. :)

Aug 9, 2013
Dear,

Thank you so much Sir. I got all the reply from you & I am fully satisfy with your comments. My husband is agree to give IELTS Exam again. Thank you so much for your valuable time.

Now I want to know other thing is one of my friend who is doing job in the Consultancy. Her boss is Mr, Pranay Shah, ICCRC member. What is said, she said you can apply in Bow Valley colleges but as non SPP. And we have to provide more financial document also she suggest us that choose some PG Program like PG in HR or other field.

airfranceklm

Jul 8, 2013
I dont have any idea about courses....you can check with ur consultant......but first clear the Ielts exam with 7 or 6.5 band...course is a later part... ;D