+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused visa...!apply again in general categary..!

rockk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
My Visa application under spp is rejected i applied again on 7th dec in general categary..is there any chances of getting visa??i have done my graduation in electrical engg with 63%(have 8 backlogs).10th - 81% & 12th - 64%.my IELTS is 6.I applied in mohawk college for Electrical engg. tech -power.Loan - 6.5 lacs.
any idea why my application is rejected under spp?

walter3715

Dec 7, 2012
What was the rejection reason??
Where was it ticked??
Well mostly u can get it if luck persists so best of luck..
Let me knw wat happens..

rockk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
The Reason was Your Proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.what it means?

1bal

Nov 9, 2012
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
7 bands
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Done....
5-11-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
rockk said:
The Reason was Your Proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.what it means?
- What is your indiviadual scores in IELTS?
- Which course you have applied for first time i.e. under SPP?
- Is There any gap between Studies??
- Do you have less marks in core subjects in 10th or 12th??

Knowing all these things we can conclude the reason :)

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hay dude main reason for your rejection is your Qualification tht means your backlogs....they are not satisfied with your backlogs...they considered your backlog is either due to your lack of ability or commitment to your studies so they are not satisfied that you will succeed in your proposed studies in Canada ......

rockk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
Listening - 5.5
Writing - 5.5
Reading - 6.0
Speaking - 6.0
i applied for same course before electrical engg tech-power
no gaps.

@vps123:ya i wrote strong sop this time also include about backlogs in that hope i will get this time..!

pujasingh28

Oct 7, 2012
rockk said:
Listening - 5.5
Writing - 5.5
Reading - 6.0
Speaking - 6.0
no gaps.

@ vps123:ya i wrote strong sop this time also include about backlogs in that hope i will get this time..!
can you mail me SOP please... singhpuja28@gmail.com

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockk said:
Listening - 5.5
Writing - 5.5
Reading - 6.0
Speaking - 6.0
no gaps.

@ vps123:ya i wrote strong sop this time also include about backlogs in that hope i will get this time..!
In case of backlogs you can't do anything right now you can only show SOP....but explain your backlogs things in more clear and precise way connect failures subject with some other passed subject and show good marked core subjects etc etc....Its all depend on how you present your SOP to them.....

walter3715

Dec 7, 2012
In such case can't he apply for a lower course like only a diploma wont that help
As in that he would be eligible + can convince the visa person to grant as he is applyng
For a less hard course where he can cover up!..

rockk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
guys i know i have 8 backlogs but i see the people who have more than 12 backlogs & got the visa in first time.whats the processing time for visa in general categary??