+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused due expired conditional letter, what to do? help..

Khusba

Jan 30, 2015
Hey

So I recently got refused for a visa from cic on the basis that my conditional letter was expired. Under the impression that I had 90 days to complete 2nd stage, didn't realise my conditional letter had expired 14days of receiving it. I sent off my for my visa hoping they would accept my application as there was no chance me obtaining all police checks from NZ, Aus and UK within 14 days.

since the refusal I have emailed ICE asking if they're were able to send another conditional letter so I can reapply with cic straight away rather than waiting till next quota..The whole process has been very long winded from the start..taking 9 months to even hear anything from ICE from when I first registered so if I can avoid this whole process again that would be great, as I was hoping get away for this summer, this is becoming highly unlikely with whole visa situation :'(

Its almost 2weeks I've still no response from ICE as of yet, just wondering if anyone has managed to obtain a new letter this way.. Or will I have to start all over again? If so as I've already made a payment to ICE for the visa if there's a way of getting a refund

Thanks

Khusba

sonuahmad

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
Hello Khusba ,

Sorry to hear that but can you please tell me how did you email to IEC ? You should email to IEC through your kompass account instead of sending email using your personal email id. Don't forget to include your refusal letter as attachment with your email to IEC. Hope you will hear from them very soon.

Hope my answer is helpful for you.

Regards,
Sonu

Khusba

Jan 30, 2015
hey Sonu

I emailed them through my Kompas account, still no answer.. will send them another email and attach the refusal letter see if they get back to me.

Do u know if a refund from ICE still available once the application has been refused through CIC?

Khusba

sonuahmad

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
Khusba said:
hey Sonu

I emailed them through my Kompas account, still no answer.. will send them another email and attach the refusal letter see if they get back to me.

Do u know if a refund from ICE still available once the application has been refused through CIC?

Khusba
Hi Khusba,

Sorry to hear that but I hope they will give you response if you attached your refusal letter along your email. IEC do not refund once the application refused by CIC.

Sonu