+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refuse case

Deep@ gill

May 13, 2018
Dear RAMANDEEP SINGH,
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident
visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not
meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following
grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee

This is the mail send by embessy

What will i do. Please help me

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As the letter says you need to be able answer each of the refusal reasons before you submit your application again.

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Dear RAMANDEEP SINGH,
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident
visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not
meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following
grounds:
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be

What you applied for ?
When applied?
What purpose ?
what documents?
Then only we can make estimate as why it happened.
Yeah you can re-apply anytime and can travel other countries if you have visa.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Dear RAMANDEEP SINGH,
grounds:
financial status.

Share Your documents which you submit while apply TRV. Then we can share something about your case.

Gudnestobby

Jun 2, 2018
Nigeria
Forums
International Students
PLEASE HELP. MY VISA IS REJECTED.STUDENT FROM EUROPE

Unwatch Thread
Vahid91
#1 Jun 5, 2018 at 6:30 PM
Hello
My name is Vahid Brguljak and I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina.I am Traffic and Transport engineer but all my life I work in hospitality. I worked in USA in hotels as a student and I also worked in Bosnia for 3 years in hospitality and that is my dream job. I enrolled hospitality in Vancouver on Arbutus international college and they send me student's contract and everything.I also got money for my life in Canada for 12 months and everythnig and I applied for visa and they get me rejected.And "reasons" are:
Vahid Brguljak, Dear
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

WHAT I NEED TO DO TO APPLY AGAIN BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST STUPID REASONS FOR REJECTION.PLEASE HELP
Tools
Like Reply
Bs65
VIP Member
#2 Jun 5, 2018 at 6:49 PM
Putting aside the permit rejection you do realise that Arbutus college is a private college so you would not qualify for a PGWP after your course.

For the permit maybe the VO is having a hard time seeing the connection between your current employment as an engineer and taking a course in hospitality in which you already have 3 or more years experience so how does this improve your job prospects in your home country.
Al Saudi likes this.
Tools
Like Reply
Johnsnow 007
Johnsnow 007
Champion Member
#3 Jun 6, 2018 at 2:59 PM
Vahid91 said: ↑
Hello
My name is Vahid Brguljak and I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina.I am Traffic and Transport engineer but all my life I work in hospitality. I worked in USA in hotels as a student and I also worked in Bosnia for 3 years in hospitality and that is my dream job. I enrolled hospitality in Vancouver on Arbutus international college and they send me student's contract and everything.I also got money for my life in Canada for 12 months and everythnig and I applied for visa and they get me rejected.And "reasons" are:
Vahid Brguljak, Dear
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

WHAT I NEED TO DO TO APPLY AGAIN BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST STUPID REASONS FOR REJECTION.PLEASE HELP
If I have to take a big GUESS, it will be that you didn't submit an employment letter, study leave, or letter of introduction which points to your "current employment situation"

Your "purpose of visit" points to a lot of things which relates to course mismatch or irrelevancy, future plans, weak sop, level of establishment etc

you may have not shown or show a proper property documents or family ties etc

..request for your caips notes before reapplying. send your SOP to johnpfyfasnow@gmail.com
Al Saudi likes this.
Tools
Like Reply
Gudnestobby
#4 A moment ago
Hello,
My name is Omosigho Goodness, am from Nigeria
I am presently an officer II enforcement worker in Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund. But before now I worked as an Engineering in a procurement and oil and gas company . I graduated with a second class upper in elect/elect(B.eng).... I applied for a short 8months course in electronics and embedded systems development which I was given an admission at fanshawe college
I applied for visa and they got my visa rejected with the following reasons:

I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

.I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

Please can some shed more light on this reasons for as am confused