+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal

Jul 12, 2019
I applied for September 2019 intake and got my study Visa refused today as high commission thinks that I will not leave Canada on end of my stay

Bhaumin patel

Jul 12, 2019
Even i got rejection on the same reason but i was going for my flight training career. It was in professional flight centre, British Columbia. I ordered ciaps and they state the below reason. Please help me with this.

"Client is requesting an initial study permit. Documents submitted do not satisfy me that client have a high degree of establishment in india. Though client appear to have sufficient funds, i am not satisfied that progress of studies make sense , given the distance and cost involved. Not satisfied that client is a genuine temporary residence who will leave canada at the end of stay. Application refused on basis of R216. "

What does this mean is it a college problem or showing strong ties with india?

Bhaumin patel

Jul 12, 2019
you have to explain clearly why you wish to go all the way to canada for FLIGHT STUDIES instead of somewhere closer to home.

this is because a lot of people abuse this system to get a pgwp easily or even worse, to not even study at all after entering but to work illegally in canada

this is a well known scenario in canada. do you also have any relatives in canada?
No i dont have any relatives in Canada......And i have clearly mentioned in the sop that Canada is cheap for this course and time is also less than other countries.....but maybe i was unable to show strong ties with india....
I think that caused rejection for me. But for reapplication i would attach some property paper to convince them that we are well settled in india and i wont stay in Canada after my course because I wont get job over there until i gather experience....

Bhaumin patel

Jul 12, 2019
wow flying all the way to canada to learn is cheaper than staying in india? wasnt expecting that

but for the distance and cost part, since you stated it and the vo rejected your reason maybe you need to try other ways to convince him. perhaps he thinks its because of the lack of jobs opportunities in india after you graduate?
Well I will try my best for convincing the officer with as much as possible documents...... And let's have faith in God and wait for positive response soon....will surely get in touch with you after my next try....

Anyway thanks everyone for helping me with your company.