+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal to the Work permit NEED HELP

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I am unlikely going back to school and for now I have a job offer and the employer is willing to help.
CIC officer suggested that I'm to going back home apply for a new work permit and my employer is okay with that too.
Thats fine too but your employer must first apply for LMIA before you can apply for a work permit. LMIA processing takes 4 to 6 months and your employer first prove no Citizens or PR is available to do the job. After LMIA is approved, then you can apply for a work permit.

Do note that LMIA is very hard to get approved and there is a 90 percent refusal rating for LMIA processing.

Reactions: CharlesNg

CharlesNg

Jul 12, 2018
Thats fine too but your employer must first apply for LMIA before you can apply for a work permit. LMIA processing takes 4 to 6 months and your employer first prove no Citizens or PR is available to do the job. After LMIA is approved, then you can apply for a work permit.

Do note that LMIA is very hard to get approved and there is a 90 percent refusal rating for LMIA processing.
Thank you for the information and I aware of that, in my case I am most likely have to exit Canada, and I would like to come back but having no idea where to start. While the job offer is still opening in Ontario, I am not sure what immigration program suit me best such as PNP, CEC etc.

My CRS score is 304. willing to improve my IELS score

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Thank you for the information and I aware of that, in my case I am most likely have to exit Canada, and I would like to come back but having no idea where to start. While the job offer is still opening in Ontario, I am not sure what immigration program suit me best such as PNP, CEC etc.

My CRS score is 304. willing to improve my IELS score
You don't qualify for CEC as you need 1 year Canadian work experience. For PNP EE and FSW, if you have work experiences in skilled jobs than you can apply for it as well. But only you would know whether you qualify for it.

CharlesNg

Jul 12, 2018
You don't qualify for CEC as you need 1 year Canadian work experience. For PNP EE and FSW, if you have work experiences in skilled jobs than you can apply for it as well. But only you would know whether you qualify for it.
In my case, How to Submit a New PGWP Application If You Were Previously Refused?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
here is my solution

Application Form(s)

Supporting Documents
  • Passport
  • Document: Education (diplomas/degrees)
  • Digital photo
Fees
Application Quantity
Work Permit 1 $155
Open Work Permit Holder Fee 1 $100

Again you are not eligible for PGWP anymore because you missed the 90 days deadline. You are also not eligible for a closed work permit either because you don't have a approved LMIA.

Doesn't matter if you submit an application outside or inside Canada.