+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal!!!!! Please Help!

Dee7

Oct 12, 2009
Hello all
I am a student from Nepal. I had applied for a study permit to Canada ( Humber College- Post Graduate Cert. in HR) while studying in the UK but was rejected on grounds that I did not have enough ties to prove that I would return to my country after the completion of my course. I had paid my tuition fee in full and had shown enough money to support myself. I have a family business back home which I am to look after as well as my own family I need to return to. Besides that I do not understand what other ties I need to show to them. I have shifted my course dates for the January 2010 session. On my rejection letter they have clearly mentioned that I should only apply if my conditions have changed. Do I stand a chance if I reapply. What additional documents would I need to submit this time?
Please Help!

Dee7

Oct 12, 2009
A Relationship-Verification Certificate from the Municipality showing pictures of all my family members in Nepal and Registration papers of my Dad's company. My Dad's Bank Balance and Fixed deposit since he is the primary sponsor. I eVen showed them my bank balance from the past four months showing 10,000CAD to support myself for a year. What else do they want?

kista

Aug 24, 2009
did they say ur course is not related to ur educations and work experience or anything like that?

Dee7

Oct 12, 2009
No If they had I would have understood. It just says I have not shown enough ties to prove that on completion of the course I will return to my Country of Origin. How ABSURD! Please give me some tips on how to turn in a fresh application and how to make my documents look stronger. I am even sitting for an IELTS Test in a weeks time.

kista

Aug 24, 2009
May b u should show that ur program is related to ur father's business and it will help u to handle it. And some property. Did they call for any interview? Who supported you in UK?

Oct 26, 2009
THERE R BUNCH OF PAPER SEND BY STUDENTS TO MAKE STRONG CASE IF APPLYIN FROM NEPAL..SUCH AS BANK LOAN OR MAY SAY EDUCATIONAL LOAN..N HEY ALL D BEST FOR UR IELTS TEST..YA UR IELTS MARKS WILL ALSO MAKE DIFFRENCE IN TAKIN DECISION BY VISA OFFICE..I THINK .