+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal in PR application

Apr 3, 2024
Hi
I am dependent in my husband's PR application, we got ITA on 20 September in truckers express entry draw, the cut off was 435 and our score was 479. submitted file and got refusal on 12 march stating that we claimed 50 MELT points and they didn't consider our MELT points, but in our ITA, there were no MELT points added, 479 was without MELT points and with MELT points its 529, so clearly, it's a mistake from their end, contacted MP of the city, but it seems it didn't work. Submitted Judicial appeal and reconsideration, don't know how long it will take and only 1 month of wp is left, can anyone suggest me with their opinion please. and how long this reconsideration process Gona take.
Thanks

Jen2023

May 6, 2024
Hi
I am dependent in my husband's PR application, we got ITA on 20 September in truckers express entry draw, the cut off was 435 and our score was 479. submitted file and got refusal on 12 march stating that we claimed 50 MELT points and they didn't consider our MELT points, but in our ITA, there were no MELT points added, 479 was without MELT points and with MELT points its 529, so clearly, it's a mistake from their end, contacted MP of the city, but it seems it didn't work. Submitted Judicial appeal and reconsideration, don't know how long it will take and only 1 month of wp is left, can anyone suggest me with their opinion please. and how long this reconsideration process Gona take.
Thanks
Timeline please for your reconsideration request and Any update on your reconsideration request? It's been 5 months since we receive acknowledgement that they forwarded it to responsible office the but until now no update or emails. I'm so stressed right now