+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal in OINP due to wrong NOC...

Hammykhalid

Nov 24, 2017
Dear All,
I have recently received a refusal letter on 7th Dec 2017 from OINP due to wrong NOC Code mentioned as the reason of rejection therefore I am mentioning my job description below mentioned on my experience letters from last two organizations whereas, I would like to mention that I am a banker by profession and kindly also tell me that can I apply again immediately or I have to wait furthermore, my CRS SCORE IS 402.
Organization: National Bank of Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Job Description:
Issuance and Advising of Letter of Credit

Swift Correspondence

Follow up of export proceeds.

Solving problems/queries related to Issuance and Advising

Updating all data timely

Maintaining all relevant records

Ensuring all documentation is up to date and up to standard

Maintaining proper record of clients’ communication.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Organization: Al Masraf Bank- Abu DHABI (UAE)
Job Description:
Attend to client's enquiries and coordinate with various service departments to ensure resolution in a timely manner, ensuring all documents are up to date and up to standard

Liase /dealing regularly with various departments(compliance, operations , credit risk etc within the bank)

Ensuring funds are disbursed only after compliance with terms and conditions or required documents received. issuance/amendment of letter of credit

Coordination with compliance department to clear remittances, managing swift operation, preparation and analysis of information in order to determine credit worthiness of the borrower/entrepreneur

Ensuring that the bank receive sufficient valid insurance cover whenever required from a recognized insurance company, preparation of credit report, checking of credit limits for letter of credit opening of the customer and their renewals, solving problems/queries related to issuance and advising of LCs, checking and getting the limit approvals from middle office.
kindly guide me in this regard
thanks