Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
I would send it directly to the program manager, by mail, or by email if you can find his or her direct email address. Your MP's office might be able to help with this.

Hema66666666

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Do you have any idea appeal time from Alberta

I will contact my MP tonight and try to find direct address for program manager new dehli

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
No. It should be less than a year, particularly if you get a ADR hearing.

Omega12

Aug 22, 2016
Sorry to have to tell you this but it seems that any efforts have a file opened after a final refusal are in effect futile.

As per OP-1 (cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf) Secton 17; Pg 56...

Applicants or their representatives often submit information after a refusal. Officers should not acknowledge receipt and consideration of this information when responding. To do so could open the refusal decision to review beyond the time limits for applying for judicial review (30 days after the date of the refusal letter).

Your best bet is to pursue other options than trying to have the file assessed again.

Hema66666666

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
So should I try to do new application

Or should I go for appeal the judgement
Because I have all receipt of payment made for Social Assistance before 8 months

Omega12

Aug 22, 2016
It seems logical to file a new application. Since the refusal is based on something that you were able to address and correct, a new application is likely to succeed. This way you'll have certainty as compared to an appeal where your fate rests in the hands of an official/judge. That being said, you should weigh in the opinions of other senior members here as well.

All the best.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Omega12 said:
Sorry to have to tell you this but it seems that any efforts have a file opened after a final refusal are in effect futile.
Regardless of what is stated on the website, many people have had their apps reopened. I doubt that IRCC would reopen OP's app but he can still ask.

Omega12

Aug 22, 2016
canuck_in_uk said:
Regardless of what is stated on the website, many people have had their apps reopened. I doubt that IRCC would reopen OP's app but he can still ask.
Ah. Worth a shot then.

Thanks canuck

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hema66666666 said:
Hi friends
If I go for appeal then is their high chance of rejection

Or it is more time cunsuming then new application
As you've already been told several times now, it is better to submit a new application than to appeal.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
If you appeal, you would probably win, since you have already paid back the amount owed. However, after winning the appeal, the application is sent back to the visa office for continued processing. They cannot refuse you for the welfare problem, but they can refuse you for some other reason. So even winning the appeal does not mean the PR visa will be granted. If the visa officer did not mention anything about whether he or she thought your relationship was genuine, this might be something that they will spend time looking at even after you win the appeal.

So in general, an appeal will take more time than just reapplying.

Hema66666666

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Ok I got it

But another thing is that I am blessed with baby boy.
She was due in september but my baby is 2 months early premature.
He is fine now.
I already submitted her ultrasound report and doctors letter before 4 months.

Before I inform to embassy about baby born, I got refusal

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hema66666666 said:
But another thing is that I am blessed with baby boy.

Before I inform to embassy about baby born, I got refusal
The baby is a citizen and not included as a dependent in the app.