+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal because of NOC mismatch and reconsider email from IRCC

harsha1838

Apr 21, 2020
Hello Friends!

My PR application was rejected because of NOC mismatch. So, I requested for reconsideration of my application based on the fact that the two categories I might fall into are pretty similar. After 5 days, I received an email saying this:

"We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their reconsideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your request, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Does it mean that IRCC have reopened my case? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

KingK

Apr 10, 2020
Hello Friends!

My PR application was rejected because of NOC mismatch. So, I requested for reconsideration of my application based on the fact that the two categories I might fall into are pretty similar. After 5 days, I received an email saying this:

"We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their reconsideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your request, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Thanks in advance.
Hi, same situation, any update yet in regards to ur reconsideration request

dreamer7775

Feb 13, 2020
Hello Friends!

Thanks in advance.
May I know your date of AOR ?

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hello Friends!

Thanks in advance.
can you provide more details of your application as noc code you selected?

Jen2023

May 6, 2024
Hello Friends!

Thanks in advance.
Timeline please for your reconsideration request that has been acknowledged by IRCC? Us it's been 5 months since we receive acknowledgement that they forwarded it to responsible office the but until now no update or emails