+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refund of the fees ... seniors please guide...

gateway

May 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have received the initial file no. from NS. Now my 120 days deadline to send full set of docs to CHC expires on 25th June, 2010. I am not able to get the required score in IELTS and so my points are not crossing the pass mark of 67 points.

My Question is, in order to the refund, what I have to do from the following..

(1) send full set of docs without ielts and let chc refuse my file and refund me the initial application fees
(2) dont sent the docus to chc and withdraw the file... (but in this case, would i be getting the refund)

Many thanks
gateway

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gateway said:
Hi,

I have received the initial file no. from NS. Now my 120 days deadline to send full set of docs to CHC expires on 25th June, 2010. I am not able to get the required score in IELTS and so my points are not crossing the pass mark of 67 points.

My Question is, in order to the refund, what I have to do from the following..

(1) send full set of docs without ielts and let chc refuse my file and refund me the initial application fees
(2) dont sent the docus to chc and withdraw the file... (but in this case, would i be getting the refund)

Many thanks
gateway

Go to case specific inquiry and do the withdrawn of your file.

You will get refund if you withdraw before 120 days deadline complete.

Do not sent full document otherwise you will not get any refund.

gateway

May 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks visa expert... By chance, you have any idea in how much time i would be getting my refund.. and what would be the mode of payment..

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gateway said:
Thanks visa expert... By chance, you have any idea in how much time i would be getting my refund.. and what would be the mode of payment..

1. It is your mistake that you applied without checking your eligibility.

2. Do not be hurry to get your application fees back.

3. You will get money refund within 3 months.

4. What you need to do is, just go to Case specific inquiry and ask for your file withdraw. As early you withdraw, you will get money back.