+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document

muai

Jan 10, 2024
I applied for a refugee travel document in November 2023. I needed it urgently that when I called they told me it is in process. However when I called today they gave me a tracking number does it mean they have sent the travel document or it's still in process

binabade

Star Member
Jun 24, 2023
I applied for a refugee travel document in November 2023. I needed it urgently that when I called they told me it is in process. However when I called today they gave me a tracking number does it mean they have sent the travel document or it's still in process
You will find it in the mailbox in the next few days

muai

Jan 10, 2024
Has anyone ever experienced this where they returned your application documents after 2 months

ysnmechy

Jan 31, 2024
Has anyone ever experienced this where they returned your application documents after 2 months
Yes they returned my application with all original documents but they said nothing wrong or to correct on my application

Jb95_

Apr 30, 2024
We are waiting for my husbands refugee travel document and we travel this Saturday!! I even asked for help from my local MP , his office case worker calls everyday and she gives me more detailed information than the agent (we have been calling everyday ) we applied March 25 2024 ,2 weeks ago I called to get an update and they told us that a letter was coming in the mail notifying us about sending in two new passport photos because my husbands original ones weren’t good ‍♀ we sent it the same day by express mail. That was the 24th of April, it’s now the 30th and we were told by the caseworker the RTD was approved yesterday and will be sent soon. Today we called IRCC they said it’s still in process and in the final stage, and flagged as urgent, moments later I get an email from the caseworker that it was being printed out , she’s calling again tomorrow to push for them to send it. I have been stressing for 2 weeks now, my husbands never been anywhere and it’s our first family vacation . Does anyone know once it’s being printed out if it’s sent out the same day? How long does it take by mail? I was told they send it by press mail with Canada post.