+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document

shankar083

Jul 14, 2023
Hi everyone, I recently got my refugee travel document and I am trying to travel to Senegal as a tourist. I’ve read that a visa to visit Senegal isn’t necessary for short term purposes (less than 90 days) for Canadian citizens. However, I am not a citizen yet, I am just a permanent resident. Is there a way that I can still get to Senegal without needing a visa?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I recently got my refugee travel document and I am trying to travel to Senegal as a tourist. I’ve read that a visa to visit Senegal isn’t necessary for short term purposes (less than 90 days) for Canadian citizens. However, I am not a citizen yet, I am just a permanent resident. Is there a way that I can still get to Senegal without needing a visa?
Wrong section of the forum. This is about Express Entry.

shankar083

Jul 14, 2023
Hi everyone, I recently got my refugee travel document and I am trying to travel to Senegal as a tourist. I’ve read that a visa to visit Senegal isn’t necessary for short term purposes (less than 90 days) for Canadian citizens. However, I am not a citizen yet, I am just a permanent resident. Is there a way that https://vlc.onl/ I can still get to Senegal without needing a visa?
I got this,...