+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Passport

RAberN

Jun 13, 2024
Hello & hope youre happy today.

I made an application for a Refugee passport Mid April, sent it by Canadapost , it was signed & received 2 days later by one of the chosen addresses. I waited out the 20 business days processing time and some more. Called the Office (IRCC) end of May and i was told they cannot find my application. I was stunned but hopeful yet. Called twice afterwards and cant still find my application. I was advised to reapply third time i called. The costs of doing a reapplication and the thought of knowing it could`ve been original documents sent in really worries me. (I gave my lawyer documents to certify by the way). I dont believe this is actually happening. So i would like to know if anyone has had any similar experiences? Thanks.

Bexwex

Jun 18, 2024
Hi. I have an issue with my ETA visa. Can you advise what number you called please. I presumed you can only contact IRCC by email? Thanks

RAberN

Jun 13, 2024
1 (888) 242-2100. This is the number for a travel document. I don’t know if they’d be able to help you out with the visa but it’s worth a try. They may redirect you to the appropriate department. Good luck